Last year we dug into our analytics to tell us what YOUR favorite things of the year were. And we’re doing it again! I love seeing what you love, and honestly seeing these things make me so proud. Seeing some of my favorites as your favorites of course makes sense, but there are always a few that surprise me!! We’re all a part of the #cljsquad, which is honestly an honor. Also, if you’re looking for a last-minute gift idea, there’s so many things on here anybody would be happy to open up!
1. Always Pan $145 If you have the always pan, you know why this is the number one seller of the year. It’s such a stunning pan with incredible quality. It also makes a perfect gift!
2. Miller Chelsea Boot $99 These are my tried and true, favorite boots. Black, classic, and so comfortable.
3. Jules Lagoon/Brick Rug $310 The best seller from our Jules collection of rugs, and understandably so. We just unrolled the 10×14 size in our bonus room the other day and I couldn’t be happier.
4. Stanley Cup $40 These cups completely live up to the hype. Everyone on our team has one and we use them every single day! Your drink will stay cold forever!
5. Ninja CREAMi $149 I don’t know how it does it, but the Ninja Creami makes the most deliciously creamy frozen treats by just freezing a few simple ingredients. It’s incredible.
7. Woven Wood Shades in Kula Coconut $51 These shades are the ones we used in the breakfast nook in our last house and we always got so many questions about them! Still looking around for a spot in our current home for them.
8. Sheertex Tights $59 These tights are indestructible. No tears, or rips, or runs, which is almost unheard of in the tights category.
10. Dyson Cordless Vacuum $340 If you’re still hauling out the big, corded vacuum every day, it’s time for an upgrade! I’d say I vacuum even more frequently because it’s so convenient to grab for just a quick spill.
12. Aidy Square-Neck Dress $82 It’s your favorite dress, and it’s also my favorite. The fit is so comfortable, and the neckline is incredibly flattering.
13. The Perfect Vintage Jean $53 If you’re not converted to Madewell’s jeans yet, now is the perfect time to try their perfect vintage jean because of that price!
14. Merino Wool Sweater $39 Every man in your life needs a classic sweater like this. I actually bought this as a gift for my father in-law this year!
16. RevitaBrow Serum $110 My brows grew out this year and have never been more full because of this revitalash brow conditioner. And according to analytics, you are right there with me.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
In January it’s really common to talk about upcoming trends, and I have done this in the past (2021 trends here)! It’s fun for me to see what’s up and coming, and to experiment with new patterns and colors that excite me. Being a trend forecaster can be tricky when I really try to preach making […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home