This week, we dug deep into our analytics to see what you loved most this year. And I was shocked and intrigued and…proud? With each one, I can clearly see the story and we ordered them for your FAVORITE/most requested/most clicked on products we shared this year. Here are the top 12!
1. Peel & Stick Tile $56+ The peel and stick tile we used to cover the girls’ bathroom floor is number 1!!! It was such an easy project with a big impact and no one that comes over believes me that its just a bunch of stickers. You can read all about this project right here.
2. Madewell Taller High Rise Skinny Jeans On sale for $94! This one wasn’t a surprise because every time I wore these jeans on stories, I ended up linking them again for you. (And buying a second pair myself. They are my ride or die skinnies. Look good on EVERYBODY and have the perfect wash to them.
4. Olive Tree $637 Here it is in our living room + more of my favorite olive trees! This was the year, I bought a real olive tree for the living room, right at end of Spring. I got a bunch of advice to put it outside during the warm months so I put it on our balcony in direct sun where it was out of the way….until the roofers started and threw a bunch of old roofing on top of it! I bought this faux one for our living room (and REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!) but would love to try another real one, too!
5. Ivy Chelsea Boot On sale for $125! I have to wear shoes all the time (or sturdy slippers) because of a medical condition and these have been my favorite this year. They are a great width on my feet and slip on and off so easily!
6. Velvet Sofa $3298 The sofa that’s so nice, we got it twice.
9. Mockneck Sweater On sale for $47! The most flattering mock neck that has cropped sleeves that hit exactly where the bottom of the sweater ends.
10. Toggle Chain Necklace On sale for $22! The prettiest necklace that was on repeat.
12. Faux Petal Leaf Branches $39 My favorite faux branches that are so spring-like!
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Almost daily I get asked what I would call my home style. I don’t like to box myself in, but I definitely lean Modern Traditional with an emphasis on comfort when it comes to our home. This especially came up when I shared our Powder Bath Reveal on the blog. I think it changes slightly […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home