This week, we dug deep into our analytics to see what you loved most this year. And I was shocked and intrigued and…proud? With each one, I can clearly see the story and we ordered them for your FAVORITE/most requested/most clicked on products we shared this year. Here are the top 12!
1. Peel & Stick Tile $56+ The peel and stick tile we used to cover the girls’ bathroom floor is number 1!!! It was such an easy project with a big impact and no one that comes over believes me that its just a bunch of stickers. You can read all about this project right here.
2. Madewell Taller High Rise Skinny Jeans On sale for $94! This one wasn’t a surprise because every time I wore these jeans on stories, I ended up linking them again for you. (And buying a second pair myself. They are my ride or die skinnies. Look good on EVERYBODY and have the perfect wash to them.
4. Olive Tree $637 Here it is in our living room + more of my favorite olive trees! This was the year, I bought a real olive tree for the living room, right at end of Spring. I got a bunch of advice to put it outside during the warm months so I put it on our balcony in direct sun where it was out of the way….until the roofers started and threw a bunch of old roofing on top of it! I bought this faux one for our living room (and REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!) but would love to try another real one, too!
5. Ivy Chelsea Boot On sale for $125! I have to wear shoes all the time (or sturdy slippers) because of a medical condition and these have been my favorite this year. They are a great width on my feet and slip on and off so easily!
6. Velvet Sofa $3298 The sofa that’s so nice, we got it twice.
9. Mockneck Sweater On sale for $47! The most flattering mock neck that has cropped sleeves that hit exactly where the bottom of the sweater ends.
10. Toggle Chain Necklace On sale for $22! The prettiest necklace that was on repeat.
12. Faux Petal Leaf Branches $39 My favorite faux branches that are so spring-like!