Is Valentine’s Day a made-up holiday? Good news is, I don’t really mind. Winters in Idaho are quite long, and Valentine’s Day is a fun little celebration to get us through the cold months. Chris and I do a little gift exchange to ya know, keep the romance alive. Plus we love surprising the girls with a little something to make them feel special and loved. I think a lot of people feel pressure around Valentine’s Day to go all-out, but I think a thoughtful gift can go a long way.
We thought it would be fun to put together a little gift guide, and there’s something on here for everyone, whether you’re shopping for your partner, friend, kid, or yourself (because who doesn’t buy gifts for themselves?)
1. FaceTory Skincare Fridge $150 – Earlier this week, someone mentioned that I could fit a skincare fridge in the tower storage in our new bathroom and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it ever since!
2. Heart Cashmere Sweater $135 – The most subtle heart to wear on your sleeve all year.
3. Spark Ideas Box $12 – Cutest little matchstick box with little romance ideas written on them for every time the mood strikes….ha..ha.
5. Classic Fairytale Pop-up Book $35 – The sweetest pop-up book to make the classics come alive.
6. Homesick Candle $34 – A candle to remember where you had your first date or kiss or honeymoon!
8. Hearts Socks $8 – I think every holiday I get my girls cute socks and every holiday they squeal with delight.
9. Love Earrings Pack $24 – Tiny hearts to wear all year.
11. Herringbone Chain Necklace $32 – A simple, statement necklace to wear every day and think of you.
12. Reasons I Love You Valentine’s Day Card $6 – To sum up your last year together and to fill with all the other reasons you love them, too.
13. Heart Box of Chocolates $60 – Growing up, my dad would get each of his 5 daughters a box of chocolates on valentine’s day. Our very own. It made me feel so special and grownup, even at 7.
14. Always Pan $145 – The pan with a cult following and the prettiest colors. The. pan. of. the. year!
15. Wish You Were Here Sweatshirt $45 (20% off this weekend!!!) – A Unisex sweatshirt for the Valentine you’re not near.
16. Bathtub Caddy $71 – Throw in some bath salts, a candle, a good book and putting the kids to bed, too. ;)