Chris and I generally forego big Valentine’s Day gifts all together, and instead plan a night out and often exchange cards. But I whole-heartedly believe Valentine’s day is a day to celebrate any relationship you value–even with yourself. I remember growing up, my parents got each of us girls a sweet, sentimental gift for Valentine’s and chocolates. It’s a tradition we keep up with our girls. And then, of course, all of my galentines. Those friendships that are definitely worth, at least, my new favorite scrunchie or candle.
Here are 18 token “Valentines” I have my eye on to gift this year:
1. Mini Capri Seastone Jar Candles $14 The prettiest candles in the cutest colors and they come with token Valentine’s messages right on them! Pink Sugar smells amazing and says Be Mine on the lid. Whipped Vanilla, Wink Wink.
2. Heart Bath Bomb $10 Our girls LOVE bath bombs, so I picked up a couple of these for them.
3. Tin Candle $12 Candles with art for real artists right on them.
4. Heartstagram $39 Okay, this one is over $30, but still in the range and the one thing I purchase every year at this time. These 11×11 frames with heart shaped mats are only available for a really short time every year and I have gifted one to my sister (with a photo of her favorite shoes inside!), I have one of Charly, our girls. It’s just a fun, easy gift for yourself or someone else.
5. Heart Shaped Mini Waffle Maker $18 Our girls remember things we’ve done way more than gifts we gave them. So sometimes making the day special, like waking up to heart-shaped waffles!, is just enough.
6. What I Love About You Book $10 To Chris, by Julia.
7. Engraven Necklace $12 I have this exact one for my Valentine pups, Willow and Charly.
8. Flowy Scrunchie $8 That will look like an effortless ascot tied in her hair.
9. Heart Charm Necklace $18 Heart eyes x 10000
10. I love You Card $6 With all the reasons why spelled out inside.
11. Kanye West Card $4 Love You Is Yeezy.
12. Homeslice Card $6 I could actually do a whole post on cards because there are SO MANY GOOD ONES!
13. Heart Sweater $26 So cute, in a ton of colors and on Amazon!
14. Personalized Face Socks $12 So he could trade in those Marvel socks for your face (or his dog) every once in awhile.
15. Heart Breaker Sweatshirt $14 One for each of my sweet girls.
16. Babe Mug $8 Stuffed with my bffs fav candy, naturally,.
17. Heart Sunglasses $10 This is on Faye’s wish list and when she saw me putting this together, she reminded me.
18. Lip Mask Set $38 If nothing else, treat yourself to this one.