Whether it’s your best friend, sister, cool aunt or daily gym buddy (anyone that gets your butt to the gym every morning deserves a gift), these gifts are perfect for the women in your life this holiday season–they work for your own wish list, too. ;) I’m including the original price, but everything on this list is on sale right now which will save you a huge chunk of change.
1. Ridiculously soft slippers with a fur cuff for a little something extra. $14
2. A delicate gold choker which feels sophisticated, but on trend. $15
3. Plant Mom Cross-stitch. Because she manages to keep her plants alive way longer than you…or at least aspires to. $20
4. Levi’s 721s. The most comfortable and flattering stretchy, high-waisted jeans (I have them in 2 colors). $100
5. A stylish fedora, so her hair won’t be weighed down by beanies this winter and because she would totally rock it. (Also available in olive and black.) $61 (plus, 50% off with code BRFIVE)
6. The best brow pencil in existence if she’s not already on that train. $21
7. A faux marble Lumee case so her selfies and snapchats are always on point–no “pretty” filter needed. $55
8. Fluffy ear muffs. $14
9. Jewelry tree and vanity mirror for her nightstand or bathroom. $49
10. A mask that naturally brightens and illuminates the complexion while creating a slight warming effect and increasing circulation for healthier, more vibrant skin. She’ll GLOW. $48
11. The prettiest ear jacket earrings that she can dress up or down. $32
12. A bright patchwork clutch that’s pretty enough to carry on its own (can hold her phone too!), or put it a larger bag as a wallet and she’ll always be able to find it. $95
13. Tartan puffy vest $138 (40% off today!)
14. In the Company of Women. Advice from real women she’ll want to absorb and surround herself with every single day. $17
15. A long, striped night shirt that’s loose and comfortable, and a little sexy too. (the trifecta!) $68
16. A classic plaid scarf that will go with everything. $29.
17. An athletic pouch (okay, it’s a fanny pack) that so slim and perfect for running hands free with her phone and chapstick. $9
18. A slouchy V-neck camel-colored sweater that she’ll reach for all winter (and think of you.) $5
19. The best dry shampoo ever created so she can skip a hair wash and hang out with you instead. $20
20. That cocoon coat that has all the best reviews, comes in 9 colors, and has been on her wish list since last year. $350 (40% off today–run!)
Gifts for the home lover here.
Hi! Do you have the link for no. 12? Thank you!
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?