Earlier this week, we flew to Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving with Chris’s brother and his family. It’s been warm and lovely and we’re having the best time. Our house sitters are sending us daily Charly updates (she is loving the snow we’re getting back home) and in between activities, Chris and I have been putting together our yearly gift guides. We love sharing them Black Friday-Cyber Monday when the deals are unbeatable and more brands than ever are offering insane discounts this year. We have several lined up for you, starting with this one for the home lover.
1. Amazon has all of their magazine subscriptions slashed for Black Friday. A whole year of Elle Decor, and a bunch of other magazines, are only $10 (normally over $50) and is the monthly gift that keeps giving for anyone on your list that loves a glossy.
2. The dinner bell in our kitchen is still one of our favorite elements in our home, and we love giving them for gifts, too. $24
3. The softest check blanket throw to cozy up in. $139
4. Succulent napkin rings for a touch of green at all those dinner parties. $26
5. A letter board for funny quips, inspirational quotes or to spell out what your house is thinking (doubles as art!) $65
6. A small tool pouch for keeping tools handy for quick projects around the house. $16
7. A marble door stopper (all the heart eyes!) $29
8. Charming Home Sweet Home banner that will sweeten up any corner of the house. $85
9. Waterproof blue tooth speakers for decompressing in the shower after a long day. $14
10. The cutest door knocker I’ve ever seen! $38
11. The new Apple TV, which has so. many. more. features than the last one. We love downloaded all the apps to our tv now. $169
12. A pretty art print to fill the walls. This one by Kai Samuels Davis is a favorite of ours. $50
13. A Double Drive screwdriver–which you don’t have to spin all the way around (it’s amazing!). $15
14. Nothing say, “You’re really a home owner!” like a personalized return address stamper. $21
15. The cutest candle in Pinot Noir, Bordeaux, Malbec, and Chardonnay! $24
16. A label maker so they can organize everything–spices, storage containers. (it’s addicting). $19
17. The Architecture of American Houses poster. (bonus points if you frame it!) $30
18. Knitted throw with faux fur pom poms (comes in ivory, gray or cranberry.) $104
19. The handiest cordless vacuum for quick spills at home, the car or even quickly picking up pet fur off of furniture. $34
20. Natural basket for toys, throws, shoes, or to stick in the corner in any room in the house. $89
21. The perfect beginner tool box, or one we like to keep everything organized in whatever space we’re working on, without having to put the tools away and get them back out every night and morning. $24
22. A Light box is a fun decor piece to hang on the wall or set on a shelf and change what it says. $6
23. Our favorite drivers around here! $159
Stay tuned for more gift guides for him, her, the empty nester, the kids and more!
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
When you’re gearing up to try something new, whether it be jumping off a cliff into a cool lake, expecting your first child, or buying a new home, you need a cheerleader in your corner. You know, a hype girl saying you got this! It’s going to be great! You can do it! I’m here […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home