We’ve covered gifts for the home lover, gifts for her, and gifts for kids and now we’re ready to share our gift picks for the guys in your life. Chris is the youngest of 7 boys in his family and over the holiday, we polled everyone to hear what their favorite gifts have been–meaning, these are tried and true and tested favorites he’ll love to unwrap this year.
1. Drill Holster. Your guy probably has a tool belt, but this small one that holds the drill in a holster is convenient and cool and will be handy while he’s tackling his honey-do list. $11.93
2. Leather and Brass office accessories to deck out his desk at work. Starting at $29.
3. New Glasses, because they look so good on him. Warby Parker allows you to try up to 5 pairs of glasses at home for free before purchasing–it would be such a great gift to wrap them up and let him choose his favorite. $95
4. Phantom 3 Drone that shoots in 4K video. Our nephew has one of these and it’s easy to fly, fun to play with and the camera shoots the smoothest, most amazing video. $799
5. 10-in-1 tool. Amazingly compact steel and beechwood contraption comes complete with: mini ax, hammer, wire cutter, flat-head screwdriver, Phillips head screwdriver, saw blade, file, knife blade, bottle opener, and last but not least…hole reamer. Perfect for camping, anything outdoorsy and the person who has everything. $21
6. Plaid Blanket for the bed. $189
7. A cool cardi. Love the collar and texture on this one. (Also in heathered ebony). $35
8. Beanie with built-in headlamp. Comes in 9 colors and is perfect for night shoveling, jogging, camping, sports games and more. $19
9. 3 piece tie bar. Slick. $18.
10. Smartphone gloves. These striped wool gloves are finished with leather that is compatible with smartphone surfaces so he won’t have to freeze to text you back. $49 (plus, 40% today!)
11. Meat to Please You T-shirt. For the meat
and potatoes kind of guy. $22
12. Cordless, Battery-powered brad nailer. He’ll love the instant action and no cord and you’ll love no more loud air compressor! $199
13. Tattoo-inpired pin. Because he’s always been kind of a momma’s boy–in the best way. $10
14. The best blend of t-shirt ever made. In 34 colors, that he’ll wear every day. $20 (plus, 50% off today!)
15. Vans Sneakerboots. $95
16. 2017 Paper Airplane Calendar. So he can fold a paper airplane daily, first and foremost! $11
17. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel. A non-oily, engerizing moisturizer because he always gets dry in the winter and “fuel” sounds so much better than “lotion”. $25
18. 3D Virtual Reality Headset, that will fit his phone! $23
19. Bose SoundSport Bluetooth Headphones. Sweat and weather resistant, with the best sound–his top priority. $149
Slim wool-silk tie, he’ll want to wear even when he doesn’t have to. $59 (plus, 40% off today!)
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Almost daily I get asked what I would call my home style. I don’t like to box myself in, but I definitely lean Modern Traditional with an emphasis on comfort when it comes to our home. This especially came up when I shared our Powder Bath Reveal on the blog. I think it changes slightly […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home