We’ve covered gifts for the home lover, gifts for her, and gifts for kids and now we’re ready to share our gift picks for the guys in your life. Chris is the youngest of 7 boys in his family and over the holiday, we polled everyone to hear what their favorite gifts have been–meaning, these are tried and true and tested favorites he’ll love to unwrap this year.
1. Drill Holster. Your guy probably has a tool belt, but this small one that holds the drill in a holster is convenient and cool and will be handy while he’s tackling his honey-do list. $11.93
2. Leather and Brass office accessories to deck out his desk at work. Starting at $29.
3. New Glasses, because they look so good on him. Warby Parker allows you to try up to 5 pairs of glasses at home for free before purchasing–it would be such a great gift to wrap them up and let him choose his favorite. $95
4. Phantom 3 Drone that shoots in 4K video. Our nephew has one of these and it’s easy to fly, fun to play with and the camera shoots the smoothest, most amazing video. $799
5. 10-in-1 tool. Amazingly compact steel and beechwood contraption comes complete with: mini ax, hammer, wire cutter, flat-head screwdriver, Phillips head screwdriver, saw blade, file, knife blade, bottle opener, and last but not least…hole reamer. Perfect for camping, anything outdoorsy and the person who has everything. $21
6. Plaid Blanket for the bed. $189
7. A cool cardi. Love the collar and texture on this one. (Also in heathered ebony). $35
8. Beanie with built-in headlamp. Comes in 9 colors and is perfect for night shoveling, jogging, camping, sports games and more. $19
9. 3 piece tie bar. Slick. $18.
10. Smartphone gloves. These striped wool gloves are finished with leather that is compatible with smartphone surfaces so he won’t have to freeze to text you back. $49 (plus, 40% today!)
11. Meat to Please You T-shirt. For the meat
and potatoes kind of guy. $22
12. Cordless, Battery-powered brad nailer. He’ll love the instant action and no cord and you’ll love no more loud air compressor! $199
13. Tattoo-inpired pin. Because he’s always been kind of a momma’s boy–in the best way. $10
14. The best blend of t-shirt ever made. In 34 colors, that he’ll wear every day. $20 (plus, 50% off today!)
15. Vans Sneakerboots. $95
16. 2017 Paper Airplane Calendar. So he can fold a paper airplane daily, first and foremost! $11
17. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel. A non-oily, engerizing moisturizer because he always gets dry in the winter and “fuel” sounds so much better than “lotion”. $25
18. 3D Virtual Reality Headset, that will fit his phone! $23
19. Bose SoundSport Bluetooth Headphones. Sweat and weather resistant, with the best sound–his top priority. $149
Slim wool-silk tie, he’ll want to wear even when he doesn’t have to. $59 (plus, 40% off today!)