What do you get a baby for Christmas? Sure, they won’t remember either way, but one’s first Christmas should be celebrated with at least one painfully slow unwrapping session (or a speedy one if siblings are helping!) Here are a few ideas:
1. Duck Boot Crib Shoes because anything miniature because they are a winter essential, no matter your size. $12.
2. A hand-fired ceramic baby’s first Christmas ornament (comes gift-wrapped!) to commemorate this happy-tears time. $32.
3. The cutest, sweetest, truly most adorable book of all time. But nothing compared to your baby. $13.
4. Metallic Xylophone set for them and the sweet surprised face they make when they realize all the noise they can make for you. $27
5. A box of Kleenex (or two) and free reign to pull them alllllll out. $2
6. Any (and all!) of the Jellycat cloth fabric books, because something about all those different kinds of tails entertains babies to no end. $16
7. Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit, because this Christmas we’re allllll asking for more sleep. $39
8. Baby’s very first car keys, with push button and lights and three different sounds, so they can go nuts without continually setting off your own car’s alarm. $9
9. A cozy Fleece jumpsuit because you can’t quite bear to take them out of jammies all day, but there’s something about a mock turtleneck and leather covered zipper that’s just a little more presentable. $19.
10. An award winning double feature mirror for babies. So they can look at their cute faces and squeal just like we do all day long. $22.
11. This Sherpa Bear Plush Rocker (or any of these other cute furry animals!), that’s heirloom quality and they’d likely never get off of it. $119.
12. A Wubbanub pacifier, because OF COURSE they’ll take a binky all night long when there’s a soft toy attached to it. $14
13. The most darling pom pom knit hat and booties that every body at the grocery store will fawn over. $47
14. A Classic wooden Happy Pop Up game where they’ll push down on the colorful characters just to see them happily pop up, over and over and over! No batteries required. $10
15. The plushest, hooded animal towel to wrap them in after bath time. 6 animals to choose from. $39.
16. Baby Beads that promote motor skills and senses and are a great alternative to your necklace. $12.
17. A pair of toys–a knit rattle and wooden teether–to have and to hold and hang from the stroller, car seat, or play gym! $30
18. And Christmas jammies to open on Christmas eve. $14 (currently on sale for $7!! Also available in green.)