What do you get a baby for Christmas? Sure, they won’t remember either way, but one’s first Christmas should be celebrated with at least one painfully slow unwrapping session (or a speedy one if siblings are helping!) Here are a few ideas:
1. Duck Boot Crib Shoes because anything miniature because they are a winter essential, no matter your size. On sale for $12.
2. A hand-fired ceramic baby’s first Christmas ornament (comes gift-wrapped!) to commemorate this happy-tears time. $34.
3. The cutest, sweetest, truly most adorable book of all time. But nothing compared to your baby. $8.
4. Sold out! Here is another Xylophone set for them and the sweet surprised face they make when they realize all the noise they can make for you. $22
5. Kleenex (pack of 4) and free reign to pull them alllllll out. $7
6. Any (and all!) of the Jellycat cloth fabric books, because something about all those different kinds of tails entertains babies to no end. $16
7. Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit, because this Christmas we’re allllll asking for more sleep. $39
8. Baby’s very first car keys, with push button and lights and three different sounds, so they can go nuts without continually setting off your own car’s alarm. $14
9. No longer available. Here is the cutest similar cozy fleece jumpsuit because you can’t quite bear to take them out of jammies all day, but there’s something about a mock turtleneck and leather covered zipper that’s just a little more presentable. $29.
10. An award winning double feature mirror for babies. So they can look at their cute faces and squeal just like we do all day long. $25.
11. This Sherpa Bear Plush Rocker (or any of these other cute furry animals!), that’s heirloom quality and they’d likely never get off of it. $149.
12. A Wubbanub pacifier, because OF COURSE they’ll take a binky all night long when there’s a soft toy attached to it. $14
13. No longer available. Check out this darling knit hat and mittens set that every body at the grocery store will fawn over. $12
14. No longer available. Here is a similar one! A classic wooden game where they’ll push down on one colorful character while the other happily pops up, over and over and over! No batteries required. $14
15. The plushest, hooded animal towel to wrap them in after bath time. 6 animals to choose from. $44.
16. No longer available. Here are some adorable natural Baby Beads that promote motor skills and senses and are a great alternative to your necklace. $16.
17. No longer available. Here are some other huggable teething rattles to have and to hold and hang from the stroller, car seat, or play gym! $14
18. No longer available. But these Christmas jammies to open on Christmas eve have my heart. $14