1. These Sorel boots that will make her feel outdoorsy (even when she’s not) and stylish at the same time. Those red laces against the gray flannel–be still my heart. $115.
2. A Make-up Eraser Cloth that will remove all of her makeup with just water (that over 2000 reviewers swear by) while simultaneously not ruining any white towels. $20
3. Ready-to-hang brass mistletoe…and a kiss. $45
4. Stationery Card Set, with 12 unique foil stamped phrases like, “You’re my favorite.” “Hello.” “You Made My day.” Because she’s so darn thoughtful and still loves to hand write notes. $29
5. Because she’s been trying to find a new signature scent. 17 samples of some of the most sought-after women’s perfumes. She can choose her favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. $65
6. Bad Girls Throughout History: 100 Remarkable Women Who Changed the World By Ann Shen (She’s next) $19
7. A two-sided swivel wall mount mirror with 7x magnification so she can tend to her every pore and eye brow without cluttering the counter! $24
8. The “Nifty Fifty!” 50 mm prime lens that’s everyone’s favorite and will take her hobby to the next level. $125
9. Le Volume De CHANEL Mascara that is magic in a tube, and she’d never splurge on it for herself, but has secretly wanted it for a solid decade. $3210. Impossibly chic gloves, that are basically a neutral and have touch screen compatible fingertips so she won’t even have to be cold for an instant while she finds the perfect .gif. $18.
11. A perfect sized cosmetic case, with slots for all her brushes on the top and plenty of room inside to stash lotions and potions. Plus! A foil monogram she’ll melt over. $51
12. A Leather tassel keychain that cleverly has a USB and iPhone cord designed into it, so she can give her phone a boost every time her favorite app drains it (looking at you, Instagram Stories). Clips onto her bag on those crazy, on-the-go-days…so like everyday. $50
13. The best super opaque tights that she can wear with even her strappy shoes this winter and still look season appropriate. $19
14. Half Zip Sherpa Pullover (comes in 5 colors) because she reaches for your fleece every day to stay warm. And who doesn’t love a half-zip!? $40
16. The comfiest—and chicest—pajamas because she deserves 8 hours and she deserves to look good while doing it. $95 + 40% off with code THANKU!
17. Oversized blanket scarf in pattern perfection–gimme all the window panes!–that’ll make her feel like a million bucks. $49
18. A trip of classic, petite chain bracelets stacked perfectly on her wrist. And suddenly, she’s a bracelet girl. $48