1. These Sorel boots that will make her feel outdoorsy (even when she’s not) and stylish at the same time. Those red laces against the gray flannel–be still my heart. $145.
2. A Make-up Eraser Cloth that will remove all of her makeup with just water (that over 2000 reviewers swear by) while simultaneously not ruining any white towels. $20
3. Sold out. But this mistletoe is sure to do the trick! $44
4. Stationery Card Set, with 12 unique foil stamped phrases like, “You’re my favorite.” “Hello.” “You Made My day.” Because she’s so darn thoughtful and still loves to hand write notes. $29
5. Because she’s been trying to find a new signature scent. 17 samples of some of the most sought-after women’s perfumes. She can choose her favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. $65
6. Bad Girls Throughout History: 100 Remarkable Women Who Changed the World By Ann Shen (She’s next) $19
7. A two-sided swivel wall mount mirror with 7x magnification so she can tend to her every pore and eye brow without cluttering the counter! $24
8. The “Nifty Fifty!” 50 mm prime lens that’s everyone’s favorite and will take her hobby to the next level. $125
9. Le Volume De CHANEL Mascara that is magic in a tube, and she’d never splurge on it for herself, but has secretly wanted it for a solid decade. $3210. No longer available. Similar! Impossibly chic gloves, that are basically a neutral and have touch screen compatible fingertips so she won’t even have to be cold for an instant while she finds the perfect .gif. $36.
11. A perfect sized cosmetic case, with slots for all her brushes on the top and plenty of room inside to stash lotions and potions. Plus! A foil monogram she’ll melt over. On sale for $59!
12. A Leather tassel keychain that cleverly has a USB and iPhone cord designed into it, so she can give her phone a boost every time her favorite app drains it (looking at you, Instagram Stories). Clips onto her bag on those crazy, on-the-go-days…so like everyday. On sale for $25!
13. The best super opaque tights that she can wear with even her strappy shoes this winter and still look season appropriate. $24
14. Similar! Half Zip Sherpa Pullover (comes in 9 colors) because she reaches for your fleece every day to stay warm. And who doesn’t love a half-zip!? $78
15. No longer available. But check this one this one out! because this year, she has plans! $67.
16. Similar. The comfiest—and chicest—pajamas because she deserves 8 hours and she deserves to look good while doing it. $122
17. Oversized blanket scarf in pattern perfection–gimme all the window panes!–that’ll make her feel like a million bucks. One sale for $32!
18. A trip of classic, petite chain bracelets stacked perfectly on her wrist. And suddenly, she’s a bracelet girl. $48