1. These Sorel boots that will make her feel outdoorsy (even when she’s not) and stylish at the same time. Those red laces against the gray flannel–be still my heart. $145.
2. A Make-up Eraser Cloth that will remove all of her makeup with just water (that over 2000 reviewers swear by) while simultaneously not ruining any white towels. $20
3. Sold out. But this mistletoe is sure to do the trick! $44
4. Stationery Card Set, with 12 unique foil stamped phrases like, “You’re my favorite.” “Hello.” “You Made My day.” Because she’s so darn thoughtful and still loves to hand write notes. $29
5. Because she’s been trying to find a new signature scent. 17 samples of some of the most sought-after women’s perfumes. She can choose her favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to redeem for a full-size bottle at no extra cost. $65
6. Bad Girls Throughout History: 100 Remarkable Women Who Changed the World By Ann Shen (She’s next) $19
7. A two-sided swivel wall mount mirror with 7x magnification so she can tend to her every pore and eye brow without cluttering the counter! $24
8. The “Nifty Fifty!” 50 mm prime lens that’s everyone’s favorite and will take her hobby to the next level. $125
9. Le Volume De CHANEL Mascara that is magic in a tube, and she’d never splurge on it for herself, but has secretly wanted it for a solid decade. $3210. No longer available. Similar! Impossibly chic gloves, that are basically a neutral and have touch screen compatible fingertips so she won’t even have to be cold for an instant while she finds the perfect .gif. $36.
11. A perfect sized cosmetic case, with slots for all her brushes on the top and plenty of room inside to stash lotions and potions. Plus! A foil monogram she’ll melt over. On sale for $59!
12. A Leather tassel keychain that cleverly has a USB and iPhone cord designed into it, so she can give her phone a boost every time her favorite app drains it (looking at you, Instagram Stories). Clips onto her bag on those crazy, on-the-go-days…so like everyday. On sale for $25!
13. The best super opaque tights that she can wear with even her strappy shoes this winter and still look season appropriate. $24
14. Similar! Half Zip Sherpa Pullover (comes in 9 colors) because she reaches for your fleece every day to stay warm. And who doesn’t love a half-zip!? $78
15. No longer available. But check this one this one out! because this year, she has plans! $67.
16. Similar. The comfiest—and chicest—pajamas because she deserves 8 hours and she deserves to look good while doing it. $122
17. Oversized blanket scarf in pattern perfection–gimme all the window panes!–that’ll make her feel like a million bucks. One sale for $32!
18. A trip of classic, petite chain bracelets stacked perfectly on her wrist. And suddenly, she’s a bracelet girl. $48
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Almost daily I get asked what I would call my home style. I don’t like to box myself in, but I definitely lean Modern Traditional with an emphasis on comfort when it comes to our home. This especially came up when I shared our Powder Bath Reveal on the blog. I think it changes slightly […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home