1. The absolute best, lightweight, folds-into-a-tiny-pack hammock perfect for going outdoors backpacking, camping, or hiking. Because sleeping under the stars sounds like his idea of the best time ever. $29
2. A new, luxe, soft leather office chair and the promise to give his office a little makeover. $286
3. A vintage-inspired gray crewneck sweatshirt, with stitching in all the right places (that triangle is key!) because there’s no better closet staple a man can have. $86
4. Weirdly amazing, brush on, rinse off, activated charcoal teeth whitening powder (that actually works!!) because he can’t stand to wear whitening strips. $11
5. A handy angle template tool to facilitate measurements and all your DIY projects with no more inaccurate cuts or repetitive measuring. So he can measure even the most awkward angles in the house and nail it every time. $9
6. A Crepe maker for Sundays when he likes to make breakfast. $39
7. A poker chips carousel and cards so him and his buddies can pretend to lay down the big bucks while playing cards. $39.
9. Not available. Similar! Slippers to wear around the house all winter. $49
10. A speed bag he can mount almost anywhere to spice up his workouts, and because he WILL master that thing. $24
11. Classic sneakers in a cool color. $46.
13. A laptop sleeve that’s padded and stylish, with the signature Herschel logo, that will keep his laptop protected. $30.
14. A monthly Wohven subscription–the best fitting t-shirt there ever was–since he loves a t-shirt. Choose between receiving a plain or graphic one (designed by a different artist every month!) or both! Starting at $9.
15. Sold out. Similar!A duffle bag with collapsible shelves, that can hang from any rod or door frame so he’ll immediately feel unpacked when he’s on the road. $28.