1. The absolute best, lightweight, folds-into-a-tiny-pack hammock perfect for going outdoors backpacking, camping, or hiking. Because sleeping under the stars sounds like his idea of the best time ever. $29
2. A new, luxe, soft leather office chair and the promise to give his office a little makeover. $286
3. A vintage-inspired gray crewneck sweatshirt, with stitching in all the right places (that triangle is key!) because there’s no better closet staple a man can have. $86
4. Weirdly amazing, brush on, rinse off, activated charcoal teeth whitening powder (that actually works!!) because he can’t stand to wear whitening strips. $11
5. A handy angle template tool to facilitate measurements and all your DIY projects with no more inaccurate cuts or repetitive measuring. So he can measure even the most awkward angles in the house and nail it every time. $9
6. A Crepe maker for Sundays when he likes to make breakfast. $39
7. A poker chips carousel and cards so him and his buddies can pretend to lay down the big bucks while playing cards. $39.
9. Not available. Similar! Slippers to wear around the house all winter. $49
10. A speed bag he can mount almost anywhere to spice up his workouts, and because he WILL master that thing. $24
11. Classic sneakers in a cool color. $46.
13. A laptop sleeve that’s padded and stylish, with the signature Herschel logo, that will keep his laptop protected. $30.
14. A monthly Wohven subscription–the best fitting t-shirt there ever was–since he loves a t-shirt. Choose between receiving a plain or graphic one (designed by a different artist every month!) or both! Starting at $9.
15. Sold out. Similar!A duffle bag with collapsible shelves, that can hang from any rod or door frame so he’ll immediately feel unpacked when he’s on the road. $28.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
The next project we’re checking off our 2023 project list is the mudroom! This used to be the laundry room until we built out a much bigger, better laundry room upstairs. So, in the meantime, this space has been exclusively Cricket’s room. Cricket will still have a special space here, but we’re transforming this dingy […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home
Make yourself right at home