Last week, we broke down the full budget of the Fullmer kitchen–you can read about that right here. (You can see the full reveal right here) In the comments, there was a big request for a LOOK FOR LESS. The whole kitchen was full of splurge and save pieces, so we took the splurgiest items and found more budget-friendly alternatives.
1. Chandelier $484
2. Faucet $160
3. Cabinet knobs $41 for set of 12 ($3.50 per item)
4. Bin pulls $22 for set of 10 ($2.30 per item)
5. Sconce $99
6. Cabinet doors: Semihandmade X Chris Loves Julia Cove cabinet doors mixed with Semihandmade Supermatte White doors
7. Refrigerator $1,884
8. Range $1,884
9. Stools $148 for set of 2 ($74 per item)
10. Runner $99 (this is the one we used)
Stools $1,000 (the original stool is no longer sold, but it’s worth keeping an eye out on eBay if you want the same ones)
Hardware: Bin Pulls (4″),
Cabinet Knobs $800
Swapping the budget sources for the original ones would save approximately $11,445 total, or you could pick where you want to splurge a bit and save. I always recommend splurging on at least one thing you really love–it will help elevate your whole space!