Father’s Day is just 10 days away and I had so much fun gathering a few favorite things for the guys in our lives. Some of these are tried and true favorites Chris personally loves. Some I have gifted previously, with great reception. And others, you just can’t go wrong with! I tried to mix a variety of price ranges, as well as, gifts for husbands or father figures–so hopefully there is something for everyone and you’ll be able to find one or two things that stand out as the perfect gift for the dad(s) in your life!
1. A beautiful, modern, custom photo calendar (it comes with that gorgeous easel, too!) for his desk with photos of all his favorite people. $48
2. A Bocce Ball set that’s the perfect gift and game for dads of all ages (I got one for Chris and my dad), and quality enough to stay in the family. $149
3. A Weekend Tee, that’s so soft he’ll never take it off…all weekend. $29
5. Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers. Classic, comfortable tennis shoes he’ll reach for everyday. $85
6. A Sonos speaker, that’s smart (it really gets better and better the longer you have it), connects to wi-fi, and has the richest sound. $199
7. A StoryWorth Subscription is the perfect gift for your own dad (I got one for my mom for mother’s day). It sends them a prompt every week for a whole year. There are questions (that you can edit or change if you’d like) about their life, like “What was one of the toughest parts about raising kids?” or “Tell about a time you got in trouble at work.” or about their first date or regret or car. It all sums up to be their life story with all these interesting aspects you may have never known. And at the end of the year, StoryWorth sends them a hardcover book with all of them in it. You can even order extra books so the whole family can have a slice of Dad’s history. :) Get $10 off here.
8. A Father’s Day Card, that will absolutely put a smile on his face. $3
9. An Instant Read Meat Thermometer that comes with an accurate temperature chart, so he can whip up a perfect medium rare every time, and impress all his friends. $19
10. New Glasses (These are the Watts) that he can try on at home. Pick up to five pairs (for free!) for him to choose from for Father’s Day and demand a fashion show (fashion show, fashion show at lunch!). He can choose which one looks the best and it’s only $95 a pair!
11. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classics; they have never looked bad on a single soul. (If your guy has a larger face, it’s worth it to size up!) $150
12. What Do You Meme? A Hilarious game where you have to match text to funny pictures to create Memes–basically his favorite part about the entire internet. (And Chris’s new favorite game). $29
13. A Burger Press because no one can make a burger like him. $15
14. Stickers for Grown-ups that he’ll die laughing passing out to his co-workers randomly. $14
15. A Herschel Supply Co. Chapter Travel kit. The perfect, most stylish way, to stash all his toiletries on the go, or even at home. $30
16. A beard trimmer that will leave him with the perfect sexy stubble or 5 o’clock shadow. There are 15 length settings, it’s safe to use in water, and it’s been Chris’s favorite grooming tool for the last 3 years and counting. $74
17. A Leather Case for his iPhone that only gets better with age. Just like him. $34
18. A cross-body tool pouch so he can always have his tools at arms-reach during all those home renos and honey do-lists, without them pulling down his pants–like his tool belt always does. (Chris loves this one!) $32
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
This week, we’ve covered all things bedrooms, from how to create a dark, moody, romantic environment to tips for renters upgrading their primary bedroom. I wanted to cap off the week with a fun little post on what you should remove from your bedroom and what you should add to your bedroom to make it […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home
Make yourself right at home