This week, after a lot of back and forth, I peeled up the peel and stick floors we laid in the girls bathroom last year. You can check out this post from February about our review of them. They started peeling up on a few of the corners and as cute as they were, I’d rather feel confident (and have our future buyer feel confident) about the condition of our home that we put so much work into, rather than worry or wonder what was underneath. I’m happy to report the vinyl stickers came off clean and left no residue.
After adding a few accessories, I’m still so pleased with this bathroom! I don’t even mind the original tile floors! We added a runner from our rug line with loloi (full stocked again here!), and some faux lavender stems that couldn’t look more real. (This is just one order of the stems seen here for $20!) Adding water to the vase just drives it home.
You can see more of the girls’ bathroom here!
Other fun finds this week!
- This kitchen from @carlaypage stopped me in my tracks this week. I love everything from the stools to the ledge on the backsplash, the unexpected chandelier and those pretty branches.
- My friend recommended these Amazon Slides and I gotta say, she wasn’t wrong. (I got “Milk Tea”) So comfy! I’d size up.
- We shared the tiniest sneak peak of our new house (you didn’t think we were done with arches, did you!?) Ps. We’re keeping the brick as is–we love it! and it’s a really beautiful classic red–but in case you want inspo for painted brick, THIS is beautiful, too.
- All my favorite Bermuda Shorts right now.
- Everyone keeps telling me I’m going to only want to wear dresses when we move to North Carolina. This Spring-y maxi dress is an additional 50% off so I snagged it (and this one!)
- Propertee launched these Homebody thread wallets yesterday!! Only $10!
- I love Amanda’s art.
- After wearing sweatshirts and tees for an eternity, I put this shirt on this week and felt so feminine and fancy but still casual with jeans. It’s my new favorite for the puffed sleeves and soft color, but also for the way it makes me feel. Special.
- Cutest nail color for Spring!