At the end of every month, we love to look back and see what resonated with YOU the most. So today, I’m excited to share THE BEST OF MAY. These are the things you saw me talk about and share this month that you loved the most. You asked about them over and over and swiped up on these things and sent me photos of you using them. (Love twinning with you!)
1. The Ruffle Oasis $125 I have this suit in another print and it’s the best fitting swimsuit I own. I love this floral!
2. Non-Stop Bomber Jacket $148 I wear this bomber jacket to work out nearly every day for the last 3 years (it’s especially perfect in the spring-fall months). I wore it a few times in stories this month and never got so many inquiries. Bonus! It’s reversible and comes in more colors!
3. The ’90s Cheeky Jean $98 These patch jeans are my favorite. So on trend and the fit is fantastic. I also have them in a washed black and I basically just rotate the two all month.
4. RevitaBrow Serum $110 I started using this brow serum a YEAR ago and just bought my second tube.
5. Hey Robot $24 The funnest group game we discovered this month and subsequently played 3 separate times.
6. No Tools Needed Picture Hangers $8 Our favorite way to hang frames and mirrors. No anchor or tools required! You just push it in!!
7. Summer Vines Puff Sleeve Top $72 This top is so feminine and FUN to wear. I got so many compliments when I wore it this month.
8. Breton Metal Chair $599 Our patio furniture is going strong after two years and we are definitely taking it with us!!
9. Cushy Slides $24 my favorite slides made it into the news as the latest trending ugly shoe. I feel good about it.
10. Floral Smocked Dress on sale for $95 I can’t stop wearing these smocked dresses. I wore this one on Mother’s day with heeled sandals but it’s so cute with sneakers too!
11. Moving Labels $14 to help keep me sane and hopefully a little more organized over these next few weeks!
Other things this week!!
We have a big Memorial Day Sales post coming tomorrow, but here are a few favorites that have already started!
Interior Define: now through 6/2, 15% off everything! (Our Charly sofa!)
Mango: 30% off $120+ with code EXTRA30 (gimme all the puffed sleeved dresses)
McGee & Co.: 20% off site wide with code HELLOSUMMER (the wood pedestals are back!!!)
Nordstrom: Half-Yearly Sale now through 6/6! (just got this!)
Overstock: Memorial Day Blowout (a steal)
Rejuvenation: Memorial Day Warehouse Sale save up to 70%! (RUN)
Rifle Paper Co.: 25% off site wide with code BLOOM (our playroom rug!)
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?