At the end of every month, we love to look back and see what resonated with YOU the most. So today, I’m excited to share THE BEST OF MAY. These are the things you saw me talk about and share this month that you loved the most. You asked about them over and over and swiped up on these things and sent me photos of you using them. (Love twinning with you!)
1. The Ruffle Oasis $125 I have this suit in another print and it’s the best fitting swimsuit I own. I love this floral!
2. Non-Stop Bomber Jacket $148 I wear this bomber jacket to work out nearly every day for the last 3 years (it’s especially perfect in the spring-fall months). I wore it a few times in stories this month and never got so many inquiries. Bonus! It’s reversible and comes in more colors!
3. The ’90s Cheeky Jean $98 These patch jeans are my favorite. So on trend and the fit is fantastic. I also have them in a washed black and I basically just rotate the two all month.
4. RevitaBrow Serum $110 I started using this brow serum a YEAR ago and just bought my second tube.
5. Hey Robot $24 The funnest group game we discovered this month and subsequently played 3 separate times.
6. No Tools Needed Picture Hangers $8 Our favorite way to hang frames and mirrors. No anchor or tools required! You just push it in!!
7. Summer Vines Puff Sleeve Top $72 This top is so feminine and FUN to wear. I got so many compliments when I wore it this month.
8. Breton Metal Chair $599 Our patio furniture is going strong after two years and we are definitely taking it with us!!
9. Cushy Slides $24 my favorite slides made it into the news as the latest trending ugly shoe. I feel good about it.
10. Floral Smocked Dress on sale for $95 I can’t stop wearing these smocked dresses. I wore this one on Mother’s day with heeled sandals but it’s so cute with sneakers too!
11. Moving Labels $14 to help keep me sane and hopefully a little more organized over these next few weeks!
Other things this week!!
- 7 S’mores Combinations You Have to Try
- Our most popular post this month! (and of all time!!)
- This bathroom floor is the cutest thing! I love the tonal design.
- Lulu & Georgia asked us to tell them what we wanted included in their big sale this weekend, naturally, we chose everything in our home that you’ve been asking about. #gotyourback
- Finding a spot for a few of these in our new house!
- This kitchen made me rethink ALL kitchens.
We have a big Memorial Day Sales post coming tomorrow, but here are a few favorites that have already started!
McGee & Co.: 20% off site wide with code HELLOSUMMER (the wood pedestals are back!!!)