Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show at lunch!
We’re finishing up the final few details in our bathroom and we’re realizing there are a few tweaks we might want to make. The lantern in front of the window (I love!) but I think we need a more opaque light in front of the window (so many lines!) and as much as I like the soft linen curtains, once they were up–I was craving something deeper (trying a navy velvet we have next!). I don’t want to rush the finishing touches, because I do enjoy this part and these details will really make the hard finishes of our bathroom truly sing. We’ve worked so hard to get to this point, so give me a few more days to play with the finishes.
BUT! Today we’re sharing how 5 different rugs from our line look in the space! This is as much a show and tell/can’t make a decision/what’s your favorite? as it is a lesson in how much a rug can completely change the vibe of a space.
These are all 5×8 rugs from the Jules line and Rosemarie line (linked below). The floors are heated in here–a luxury we couldn’t recommend enough if you live in a climate that has winters–but I love the softness a rug adds, both visually and underfoot.
So! Here’s the rug fashion show!
- Jules Lagoon/Brick: This rug goes with everything and anywhere. We already have it in our living room and down the hallway, but third times a triple charm in here?
2. Jules Antique/Sky: This is the first time we’re sharing this specific rug in our home and it’s truly stunning. It’s muted and looks antique and I love how it blends with the floor, but definitely adds something special, too.
3. Jules Denim/Spice: This rug has lots of rusts and navy in it so it carries on the warm and cool tones that are a trend throughout the rest of the space!
4. Rosemarie Gold/Sand is almost unexpected, but man, I’m crushing on ochre hard right now. It picks up the brass touches throughout the room in a really soft way.
5. Finally, we have Rosemarie Oatmeal/Lavender which is secretly one of my favorite rugs in the collection. It’s soft and subtle and those rust tones sure bring out the cabinets.
Of course the curtains are going to change, which will change the look, but would love to hear your favorite rug in here!?