The sale officially starts at 3pm ET (noon pacific) today and goes for 36 hours, and will feature so many deals (I heard more than a million!) but the truth is not all of them are actually great deals–so we’ll be scouting out the sale and sharing our favorites as updates to this post, as well as swipe ups in Instagram Stories @chrislovesjulia. (Let me know in the comments if there is something in particular you’re looking for and I’ll keep an eye out!) The other good news is Amazon extended the sale to more countries than ever–so it’s truly a worldwide sale day.
If you’re unfamiliar, Prime Day is Amazon’s biggest sale day of the year — much like Black Friday in July. More than a million products will be discounted, but not all at the same time, and not all for the duration of the event. Some will be available only during certain hours as “lightning deals”, for example, while others may/absolutely will sell out. Last year, most of the things I shared from toys, to back-to-school supplies to my favorite duvet inserts!–sold out within 30 minutes.
The sale runs through 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday night, July 17 and you, technically, need to be an Amazon Prime subscriber to take advantage of Prime Day deals. (I think there are some exceptions, but either way, are there people that aren’t Prime members?) If you aren’t currently an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can try it for 30 days FREE here.
Below, we’ll keep a list of the best/our favorite deals divided by section, once we get a good list going. We’ll be updating this list all day long so keep checking back!
Tech & Electronics
• Echo Show (white or black) — $129 (was $229 43% off)
• Echo Dot Smart Speaker with Alexa — $29 (was $49 50% off)
• Echo Dot + Smart Plug — $39 (was $79 50% off)
• Echo Dot + Smart Bulb Kit —$50 (was $89 43% off)
• Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR — $289 (was $389)
• Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug w/Energy Monitoring by TP-Link – Control your Devices from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant— $19 (was $27)
Kids & Baby
Toys & Games
• Unstable Unicorns— $13 (was $20)
Arts & Crafts
• Singer | Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine — $99 (was $199)
• Sharpie Fine Electro Pop Marker, Fine Point, Assorted, 24/Pack — $10 (was $28)
Home & Health
• iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, and Hard Floors — $229 (was $349)
• 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service — $99 (was $299)
• Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite+ electric rechargeable toothbrush — $48 (was $119)
• nuLOOM RZBD40A Grey Sarina Diamonds Area Rug, 9′ x 12′, Grey and white — $279 (was $589)
Last updated 7/6/18 @10:32 MT
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home