We wanted to kick off our gift guides this year by highlighting a few small businesses that carry some of our favorite things that would make great gifts! Generally small businesses need extra time to process orders and ship, especially if it’s handmade, so we wanted to get this one out asap! We have a lot of other great small businesses we love linked here that we compiled earlier this year and it’s worth checking out!
Here are 18 gift ideas we’d love to gift and receive this year!
1. Heirloom Print Shop – Landscape Art $6 This shop is full of so many beautiful prints that would fit into so many different homes. If you have someone on your list that is into home decor–this would be such a well received gift!
2. Baby Blue Print – Pewter Ultrasound $40 I have one of these ultrasound prints for each of my girls and it’s so timeless and special and a perfect gift for an expecting mother!
3. Heirloom Kids – Bunny Pull-Toy $35 This shop is filled with the most beautiful, American-made toys for children that will last forever.
4. The Quinn – Cutting Board $43 One of our favorite gifts to give is a beautiful charcuterie board and some fun cheeses to get them started.
5. Xasmin Interiors – Pillow Cover $75 I’ll take one of each of the pillows in this shop, please!
6. Wayfaren – Personalized Wooden Keepsake Box $90 I think it’s so special to gift someone a safe and beautiful place to collect memories. Would be wonderful paired with an Instax camera.
7. Plain Jane – Tiny Bloom Pajama Set $40 The softest pajamas I’ve ever worn, I had to get some for each of my girls. No joke. You’ll be amazed and so proud to wrap these up.
8. Olive & Linen – Hand Towel $15 (use code CLJ30 for 30% off) A fresh set of stylish hand towels is THRILLING! I even brought these to a favorite things party!
9. Rachel K. Hadley – Virtual Cooking Class $45 Want to gift an experience? I love the idea of this Virtual Cooking Class!
10. Walker Family Goods – Lunchbox $32 My favorite duffel bag brand now makes a lunch box and belt bag and SO many other cute carriers with so much storage in the best colors.
11. Bookshop – Home $16 A cute book, from a local store. (More favorite books to gift right here!)
12. Gold Hill Candle Co – Oakmoss & Amber Soy Candle $48 The candle I keep buying over and over. I love Gold Hill–they have some amazing holiday scents that are all 30% off this week! Run!
13. 31 bits – Gold Bracelet $29 Ethical, beautiful jewelry.
14. Poppy & Pout – Lip Balm Set $39 The most beautiful lip balm in delicious scents and flavors. (The packaging is killer, too!)
15. Rostok Toys – Wooden Animals $24 My girls are animal obsessed and small toy obsessed, so the fact that all of these small animals fit in that cute little house for storage makes me so excited to gift this to Polly!
16. A Family Print Shop – Silhouette Locket $115 I’ve always thought a locket was such a thoughtful and almost romantic gift to give. Jewelry that captures what’s in your heart, to wear next to your heart. I love this one so much.
17. Pegai – Mens Leather Dopp Kit $46 Handsome!
18. Host and Home – Clay Cleanser $28 It’s such a big year for self care and this shop is filled to the brim with soothing cleansers and beautiful journals and textiles and so much more.
For even more small businesses, makers, and shops local to you, visit Westerlies.com. We’re loving this new-found resource!