1. A chic black pedestal bowl that is the perfect centerpiece, coffee table decor, sculpture for a shelf–fill it up for let the shape stun all on its own. $59
2. The coziest, softest blanket to curl up in with fringe edges so it looks just as good. On sale for $49 (comes in 6 cozy colors)
3. Personalized doormat $64
4. Not available. This set of 3 distressed tapers are just as good! The perfect accessory for any home. $24
5. A handmade map not only for the local, but for the native showing how personal neighborhoods are. $40 (available in a variety of cities and colors)
6. The keychain that says it all. $7
7. Homebody and/or Hibernating sweatshirt (or this Indoorsy one!) to wear as their uniform all winter long. $40
8. White Pine candle with a wood wick, so they can bring the outdoors in where it’s warm and cozy. Throw in these matches too! $28, $5
9. Smart Bulbs that work with Alexa to turn the lights on, down, to the perfect 3000K at their command (actually one of our favorite things we transitioned to this year.) $69
10. The prettiest monogrammed mug that combine their love of warm drinks with amazing tile. (On sale for $10!)
11. Hanging ceramic planter ready to hang and because plants make a home and homebody happier. $16
12. A scratch-off poster of 100 iconic movies to watch. Aka, the homebody’s bucket list. $15
13. A custom letterpress portrait of their home, or their childhood home or a former home–you can’t go wrong. $91
14. Not available. Check out this black melange tray for their entry table, desk, nightstand, guest bathroom–we love it everywhere. $12
15. Homebody by Joanna Gaines. A guide to creating spaces you never want to leave. $22
16. Large Galvanized House Ornament that lights up and they’ll probably write the year you gave it to them on the bottom and it will definitely warm their heart every time they see it. On sale for $7!
17. A set of 4 pretty napkins that go with everything and they’ll use always. $24
More gifts for home lovers and the 2018 gift guide so far!
Hi! Just FYI link #16 for the ornament is broken :(
the MERRY20 code for the Homebody sweatshirt doesn’t seem to work? Has it expired?
I’ve eyed that UO blanket (#2) but with cleaning instructions of “spot clean” I had to pass…..who would make a blanket that can’t be properly cleaned?
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?