1. Moonlight Nightshirt because it’s time to graduate from sleeping in a t-shirt covered in paint and this super soft nightshirt (paired with socks for me!) takes the cake. $49 (available in 2 colors)
2. Kate Spade Vachetta Leather Apple Watch Strap. The same apple watch she already loves (and owns…this isn’t the watch part), but now she’ll actually love the way it looks, too. $78
3. Scarf Pony. My favorite accessory right now and A MILLION and ten times easier than trying to tie a plain ol’ pretty scarf in your hair. Leave it hanging down, or tie it in a few knots. $18
4. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer. Packs easily in her purse and prints photos directly from her phone…like a Polaroid, but better because she can still take 25 photos and then just choose the best one to print–no ink required. ;) $132
5. Huggable Sloth Cooling + Heating Pad that’s also infused with lavendar. Really, there’s no cuter way to relax or make it through muscle aches and cramps. $29
6. The Simple Pouch Belt Bag. The take-everywhere-stash-everything crossbody she can wear around her waist (hands free!!), that’s juuuuuuust the right size for her essentials: phone, lip balm, keys and cards. $57
7. Sold Out. Here is a super similar one she’ll dress up and down forever and ever and ever. $95
8. Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller that feels cool and steady along the skin as it depuffs and massages–it’s the tool she doesn’t know she needs but will want to turn around and give to everyone. (Like I’m doing right now–I love this thing.) $28
9. A 10 ft. Phone Charging cable that looks really great and has a stylish, moveable weighted knot so it will never fall off the dang nightstand into the crack between the bed ever again! And so she can relax while her phone charges, instead of huddling around her current, very short, charger. $39
10. Sold out. I love these Knit gloves just as much and they work with electronic devices so her sweet hands won’t have to brave the winter this year to text you back. $43
11. The classic, effortless tortoise hoops that got me through the YEAR! A staple really. $24
12. Sold out. Similar ones! It’s sock season and there would be nothing more chic than these Leopard Socks peeking through her cropped jeans and ankle boots. $14
13. Hairgenics Lavish Lash. An eyelash and brow growth serum with over 5000 rave reviews. $29
14. Simple Human 8 inch sensor mirror with brightness control that will allow her to see her entire face, all at once, distortion free and in exceptional detail. If she’s anything like me, she’ll tell you it changed her life in less than a week. $200
15. New tone on tone Adidas tennis shoes because she sometimes that’s just the motivation she needs to hit the gym (and they look really cute with jeans.) $85
MORE Gift ideas for her from our past gift guides
Is this the eyelash serum you use?
Sigh. Julia, you just get me. ❤️
i’m curious about the faux leather jacket. length is 22” – would you wear that length? seems so short for us taller ladies. i’m 5’10” and i cannot imagine it, but curious if you make it work?
FYI the phone charging cable is available cheaper on amazon – just bought there!
Have you personally tried that lash serum? All the recent reviews are horrible and most of them say the manufacturer tried to bribe them for a 5 star review with a free product…
The watch strap is linking me to the printer right now. Love the gift guide though!
Love the watch band but it’s excluded from the sale. If anyone finds a better deal on it, please do share!
I have the shirt and pants version of these Nordstrom pajamas and they are amazing! The fabric is so soft and luxurious and even after 100 washes they haven’t piled.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?