1. Moonlight Nightshirt because it’s time to graduate from sleeping in a t-shirt covered in paint and this super soft nightshirt (paired with socks for me!) takes the cake. $49 (available in 2 colors)
2. Kate Spade Vachetta Leather Apple Watch Strap. The same apple watch she already loves (and owns…this isn’t the watch part), but now she’ll actually love the way it looks, too. $78
3. Scarf Pony. My favorite accessory right now and A MILLION and ten times easier than trying to tie a plain ol’ pretty scarf in your hair. Leave it hanging down, or tie it in a few knots. $18
4. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer. Packs easily in her purse and prints photos directly from her phone…like a Polaroid, but better because she can still take 25 photos and then just choose the best one to print–no ink required. ;) $132
5. Huggable Sloth Cooling + Heating Pad that’s also infused with lavendar. Really, there’s no cuter way to relax or make it through muscle aches and cramps. $29
6. The Simple Pouch Belt Bag. The take-everywhere-stash-everything crossbody she can wear around her waist (hands free!!), that’s juuuuuuust the right size for her essentials: phone, lip balm, keys and cards. $57
7. Sold Out. Here is a super similar one she’ll dress up and down forever and ever and ever. $95
8. Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller that feels cool and steady along the skin as it depuffs and massages–it’s the tool she doesn’t know she needs but will want to turn around and give to everyone. (Like I’m doing right now–I love this thing.) $28
9. A 10 ft. Phone Charging cable that looks really great and has a stylish, moveable weighted knot so it will never fall off the dang nightstand into the crack between the bed ever again! And so she can relax while her phone charges, instead of huddling around her current, very short, charger. $39
10. Sold out. I love these Knit gloves just as much and they work with electronic devices so her sweet hands won’t have to brave the winter this year to text you back. $43
11. The classic, effortless tortoise hoops that got me through the YEAR! A staple really. $24
12. Sold out. Similar ones! It’s sock season and there would be nothing more chic than these Leopard Socks peeking through her cropped jeans and ankle boots. $14
13. Hairgenics Lavish Lash. An eyelash and brow growth serum with over 5000 rave reviews. $29
14. Simple Human 8 inch sensor mirror with brightness control that will allow her to see her entire face, all at once, distortion free and in exceptional detail. If she’s anything like me, she’ll tell you it changed her life in less than a week. $200
15. New tone on tone Adidas tennis shoes because she sometimes that’s just the motivation she needs to hit the gym (and they look really cute with jeans.) $85
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Over the weekend Brooke (our social media manager) and I went to the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area and it was so fun to get a feel of how other people in our new area are living and living large! The purpose of the parade is so that home builders and designers can […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home