2020 was the year we all became Homebodies. It’s a role I’ve cherished my whole life, but it was only as an adult that I started realizing if this is where I want to be, if this is where I’m going to spend all my time–then I’m going to surround myself with what makes me happy. I started buying the pretty scissors and staplers and candles and room scents and a cozy throw for the arm of every sofa and house shoes. This guide is for anyone (everyone) who loves home.
First! We restocked a small amount of ProperTee Homebody holiday gift boxes! It’s the perfect gift for a friend or family member (we can include gift messages on the included post card if you’d like!) but shhh, also makes the perfect gift for yourself!
Each box includes:
- “Wish You Were Here” Premium Unisex Sweatshirt (choose your size at checkout)
- “Warm Fuzzies” Ceramic Coffee Mug –so you can send someone “warm fuzzies”
- “Homebody” Knitted Beanie
- Arhaus “Tobacco Amber” Candle + exclusive 10% Off Coupon Code from Arhaus
- Theo’s “Cranberry Orange” Chocolate Bar (Organic, Gluten + Dairy Free, Fair Trade)
- “Wish You Were Here” Postcard/Gift Note that can include a gift message or arrive blank to be sent!
We rounded up 14 more ideas for Homebodies below!!
1. Home Ornament: $24 with “2020” on it–perfect for someone who bought their first place this year!
2. John Derian Photo Book: $72 My favorite, large picture coffee table book I bought this year. It’s stunning!
3. Handcrafted Terra Cotta Bowl: $99 A beautiful big bowl that I moved from the dining table to the kitchen to the entry to the coffee table so far this year.
4. Ribbed Cardigan: $47 An oversized duster cardigan to wrap themselves up in. It’s like wearing a blanket, really.
5. Golden Acrylic Scissors: $20 Elevated utilitarian tools are always so well received in my book.
6. Holiday Puzzle: $34 My favorite thing to do over Christmas break is a puzzle. period. And this one is so beautiful!
7. Tea Towels: $20 Yes, thank you, more please.
8. Cutting Boards (set of 3): $218 Kitchen essentials. We use these as serving platters all the time!
9. White Marble Lazy Susan: $16 Beautiful for a kitchen or bathroom.
10. Custom House Portrait: $42 I gave this to all of my sisters depicting our childhood home and there. were. tears!
11. Measuring Tape: $45 I keep this beautiful leather measuring tape in my purse and I can’t tell you how many times it has come in handy.
12. Glass Box: $24 These boxes are beautiful ways to display just about anything.
13. Cozy Sherpa Throw: $24 Remember what I said about a throw on the arm of every sofa?! This is it!
14. Plug-in Wall Sconce: $184 For any and every little corner. Lamps make everything more cozy…as every homebody knows. ;)