Last month, I teamed up with my talented sister to add the sweetest print there ever was to our Etsy shop. And this month, we’re giving one away.
The great author, Laura Ingalls Wilder, said “Home is the nicest word there is” and we couldn’t agree more. This print was designed with falling onto your bed, a home-cooked meal, snuggles on the couch and familiar smells and faces all rolled into one.
- Prize: (1) 11×14 “Home is the nicest word there is” print
- To Enter: To enter leave a comment telling us the nicest word you know. Maybe nothing is sweeter than…chocolate. Or beach. Or silence. And now you know where my head is today. ;)
- For additional bonus entries: Like Chris Loves Julia on Facebook, Pin the print from our Etsy shop and/or share this giveaway on Facebook (leave one additional comment for each, for a total of 3 bonus entries).
- Giveaway Closes: Wednesday, August 22nd at 11pm MST
- Number of Winners: One
- Prize Ships: Anywhere in the US or Canada
- Discount: If you can’t wait until next week to see if you won, or you just want to snag something else from our shop (and we mean anything), use code SOLONGSUMMER for 15% off.
- Fine Print: We’ll summon random.org after the giveaway closes to select our winner and announce it on Thursday as an update to this post.