Title: Ep 12: Here We Are Now, Entertain Us
Hot Topic: Is it ok to ask guests to contribute money to a party/get-together?
Show Notes: Life is better when you share it with others, so we’re talkin’ about parties and get-togethers this episode. Some do’s and don’ts of hosting, little things that make a party great, and how to keep yourself from getting in a bad mood and making all your guests feel awkward.
We’ll also share stories from some of our best and worst parties, and what we feel made them. Learn some tips for handling food, and what you should expect from your guests when it comes to contributing.
Leave a rating and review for the podcast!
Theme song Headphones by Preston Pugmire
How to Listen (iPhone):
1. Tap the podcast app on your phone. The icon for it looks like this:
2. Search for “Chris Loves Julia” in the search bar and tap on the podcast title, which is “The Chris Loves Julia Podcast w/Preston Pugmire”
3. On the search results page the top section will list Podcast Episodes. Ignore that for now – first tap on the larger thumbnail (image) under the “Podcasts” section.
4. Once you’re on the podcast page, the first thing you want to do is tap the “Subscribe” button. There’s no cost to subscribe, and this way you’ll receive a notification each week when a new episode goes live.
5. Listen to an episode by first tapping the cloud icon to the right, allowing it to download, then tapping the episode to begin playing.