Title: Ep 10: Buildin’ on a Budget Pt. 2
Show Notes: In this part two episode focused on budgeting in renovation, Julia and Chris discuss what a budget means to them, and how it has changed over time. They talk about their early days of DIY, and share one of their first projects and how it went horribly awry.
Chris and Julia also answer the question, “Is it really a “budget” project if it’s sponsored?” and share their perspective on how they approach sponsored content, while trying to make it relatable.
Other posts mentioned:
Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding News Story
Leave a rating and review for the podcast!
Theme song Headphones by Preston Pugmire
How to Listen (iPhone):
1. Tap the podcast app on your phone. The icon for it looks like this:
2. Search for “Chris Loves Julia” in the search bar and tap on the podcast title, which is “The Chris Loves Julia Podcast w/Preston Pugmire”
3. On the search results page the top section will list Podcast Episodes. Ignore that for now – first tap on the larger thumbnail (image) under the “Podcasts” section.
4. Once you’re on the podcast page, the first thing you want to do is tap the “Subscribe” button. There’s no cost to subscribe, and this way you’ll receive a notification each week when a new episode goes live.
5. Listen to an episode by first tapping the cloud icon to the right, allowing it to download, then tapping the episode to begin playing.
Happy 4th of July, everyone!