Happy April! Easter is on April 12th this year, just a week and a half away, and it will definitely be a different Easter without the neighborhood egg hunts or big family dinners, but we’re trying to still make it feel special for our girls. Like many of you, I haven’t left my house in weeks and as much as I would love to run to Target to pick up a few things for baskets — that is NOT ESSENTIAL and I’ll be ordering online instead. I hope these ideas give you enough time to plan ahead for Easter in your home! Nothing is over $30, and most ideas are under $15 or $10! And if Easter needs to get even more budget-friendly this year, there’s nothing more festive or fun than dyeing eggs.
1. Rainbow Teether: $14
2. Jean Jacket: $20 the cuuuuteessttt (on sale!)
3. Silicone Suction Plate: $9 a must have!
4. Giraffe Toothbrush: $3
5. Heart Snuggle Blanket: $14
6. Organic Fruit Pouches: $15
7. Easter Finger Puppets: $15
8. You’re My Little Honey Bunny: $5
9. Critter Rattles: $19
10. Bunny Bucket: $21
1. Jump Rope: $6
2. Slip-on Sneakers: $14 (thinking about getting these unisex sneakers for all my girls — come in a few colors)
3. Easter Chick Legos: $7
4. Flower Sunnies: $4
5. Rainbow Kite: $10 (this was one of my favorite easter gifts growing up!)
6. Frog Umbrella: $15 (this was my other favorite!)
7. Animal Puzzle: $16
8. Gel Pens: $14
9. Butterfly Purse: $12
10. Rainbow Rope Basket: $9
1. Nail Polish: $6 in the prettiest pink color
2. Gold Hoop Earrings: $6
3. Metallic Sheet Mask: $3
4. Smart Sweets: $35 (the peach rings are the best!)
5. Colorblock Low-Profile Socks: $14
6. Color At Home: A Young House Love Coloring Book: $11
7. Umbrella: $29
8. Brow Duo: $30 I’ve been dying to try this combo!
9. The Ordinary Serum: $6 This Mandelic Acid clears up skin so fast!
10. Seagrass Basket: $16
1. Creative Director Dad Baseball Hat: $19
2. AirPods Case: $12
3. G2G Protein Bar: $20
4. Avocado Crew Socks: $5
5. Bloody Knuckles Hand Repair Balm: $5 (whether it’s from washing his hands non-stop or working outside, this stuff is magical!)
6. Yo-Yo with LED Lights: $16 So he can show you all his tricks from when he mastered the yo-yo as a teen.
7. Cooking Tongs: $11 Chris’s favorite cooking utensil
8. QuickSpout Water Bottle: $16 With time ticks so he can keep track of his H20 intake all day
9. Frisbee: $10
10. Jute Basket: $8
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home