It’s Amazon Prime Day and just like last year we are watching out for the best deals throughout the day and sharing them in real time on Instagram stories and updating this list below as well! There are different types of deals: things that will be on sale throughout the duration of the sale and flash sales that are unbelievable prices but limited quantities–they tend to go quick. We’re keeping an eye out for our favorite blackout drapes to go on sale, Linenspa All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter – Hypoallergenic. We also keep an eye out for gifts! These prices will be better than black friday so follow along @chrislovesjulia and keep checking back here if you aren’t active on Instagram.
These sales are already live!
• Echo Dot $22 (was $56) : A great way to add Alexa to every room. You can even use it as a speaker and drop in to a room!
• Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Echo Dot $169 (was $298)
• Echo Input $14 (was $34) :This tool brings Alexa capabilities to any speaker!
• Fire TV Stick 4K $24 (was $49)
• 50″ Toshiba Smart TV $304 (was $379)
• Instant Pot $55 (was $99!) I have never ever seen it this low of a price. This was the number one best seller last prime day and I bet it will be again. This is a great easy to use pressure cooker!
• Apple iPad 128 GB $299 (was $429) or you can get the 32 GB for $249 (was $329): This is the latest version, 9.7 inch and supports apple pencil. This is an INCREDIBLE price.
• Apple AirPods–latest model with charging case. $179 (was $199) : Chris and I both swear by these.
• Linenspa All-Season Down Alternative Quilted Comforter – Hypoallergenic 30% off!: A queen is just $25, A King $55! This is our favorite
• Opal Countertop Nugget Ice Maker $341 (was $418)
• Philips Sonicare Toothbrush $39.95 (was $69.99)
• Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner $379 (was $499)
• Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker (our girls love it for hot chocolate and cider!) $49.99 (was $79.98)
• Crest White Strips (my favorite) $27.98 (was $68!)
• New Balance Sneakers 40% off! Some are less than $30!
• Shark Rotator TruePet Vacuum $168.99 (was $399.99!)
• Sunjoe Pressure Washer $92.14 (was $144)
• Ancestry DNA Kits $49 (was $99) – we did this as a family for Christmas and it was so fun!
• Yeti Coolers 30% off!
• Oakley Sliver Round Sunglasses $34.94 (was $69.95!)
• Phillips Hue Bulbs + Amazon Alexa Kits Up to 60% off!!! We have and love these bulbs so much!
• Life Straw Person Water Filtration $9.98 (was $17.47)
• All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware 30% off!
• Granite Mortar & Pestle $24 (was $37.48!) Chris uses his almost every day
• Melissa & Doug Wooden Fold & Go Farm Play Set $27.56 (was $49.99)
• Disney Princess Royal Doll Collection $70 (down from $100!)
• Exploding Kittens Game (one of our favorites) $14 (was $20)
• Melissa & Doug Scoop & Stack Ice Cream Play Set $16 (was $30!)
• Radio Flyer Lean & Glide Scooter $28 (was $40)
• River Run Floating Tube $12 (was $42!!!)
• Melissa & Doug Toy Shopping Cart $37 (was $58) Our girls have this and it’s so solid! Takes a beating and they absolutely love it
• Sorry Board Game $12 (was $22!)
• Monopoly Deal Card Game $5 (was $8) this is a really fun one and much quicker to play than real Monopoly – only like 10-15 minutes per round!
• Ravensburger Evening in Paris 1000pc Puzzle $15 (was $22)
• Wooden Castle Building Blocks Set $12 (was $24!)
• Play-Doh 24 Pack $12 (was $21!)
• Fingerlings Glitter Monkey $6 (was $18?!?)
• 500 Chip Poker Set $31 (was $70!!)
• Vitamix Venturist V1200 $290 (was $450!) This specific product is a renewed product (used, but looks and works like new) – brand new this blender is $630!!!
We’ll keep you updated! Anything in particular you’d like us to watch for??
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home