This was a really huge week for us. The big announcement is we’ve been working on designing our own sofa line with Interior Define for almost a year and this week, after so many months of drawings and engineer specs and 3D renderings, we flew to Chicago to see the ACTUAL sofa for the first time and we shot all the photo and video promos, too! It was truly emotional and rewarding and exciting to officially meet our sofa for the first time! Chris and I both feel so incredibly proud of how it turned out and already ordered one for our living room in their fabric color Rain–a really pretty slate blue we chose for the launch promos, too (you can catch the tiniest sneak peek of her below). We’d love to go more in-depth with the design process in the coming weeks leading up to our launch at the end of June–because we learned so much and there was so much that went into it. But for now, we have to keep the look, and the name (it’s very dear to our hearts) under wraps. What I can say is that, just like all Interior Define sofas (we have their Ainsley U-Shape in our family room!), it will be fully customizable and offered in 70 different colors and fabrics, multiple lengths to fit your spaces and there will be a sofa, sectionals, a sleeper, a chair and an ottoman. Is it the end of June yet?!
• This lipstick I wore in Chicago, that I got over 100 DMs about, is actually less than $5! (It’s the 008 color!)
• A Real Numbers Breakdown of an Actual Mortgage Payment. Unfortunately, that “estimated mortgage” price that’s attached to most real estate listings is generally a lot lower than you can expect your actual mortgage to be–something that we’re reminded of all over again as we’re cabin shopping!
• We ordered this outdoor concrete coffee table for our deck a few weeks ago and it arrived yesterday afternoon (there’s a sneak peek on my insta story!) and I’m in love with it! We got it on sale, and it looks like it’s on sale again with promo code SUMMER.
• Have you played What Do You Meme? It’s like Apples to Apples, except you’re creating Memes…which is kind of the best part about the internet, in general, right now. It’s so hilarious and fun! We ordered ours here.
• A few of my deeply-discounted favorites from the big Nordstrom sale going on. The only time to buy Le Creuset is when it’s on sale, right? Also, I love oxfords and 3 comes in black or the light neutral pictured. Perforated makes them both perfect for spring/summer. And 7 would be perfect for layering under a welcome mat on your front porch…as I like to do. ;)
Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! School is officially out here, so we’re having a summer kickoff party out back with a few friends tomorrow and spending Memorial Day with family.