This post is sponsored by West Elm. They extended their Cyber Monday sale to today, so many (all?!) of these perfect gift ideas you can snag on the cheap for your besties, too.
I am fortunate enough to have a handful of amazing girlfriends. We text all day, get together for lunch once a week and support each other through thick and thin. When thinking of what to get for a best friend (and psst…Best friend isn’t a person…It’s a tier.) I’ve learned it’s less about the object and more about the thought or words or note or memory you attach to it. West Elm truly carries something for every friend on my list, in a beautiful way that feels infinitely more special than Thursdays at Cafe Rio. A gift she’ll cherish always for the thought as well as the aesthetic.
• For the friend with the best skin that’s still determined to find the ultimate face mask and reports back every week, this Activated Charcoal Dead Sea Salt Detox set with a Swell Water bottle, because even she knows the best skin starts with hydration.
• For the friend who will always quote every movie with you and have your whole gang over after the kids go to sleep to watch the Bach at her place, this softest faux fur throw along with this sweetest spotted planter (similar) with a fern in it and a tiny note that says, “love fern” on the card.
• For the friend who is knee deep in babies, this trio of glass shadow boxes with a delicate ring or necklace inside to remind her she’s so beautiful.
• For your oldest friend, a lovely polished nickel frame with the joke from a Laffy Taffy that launched your friendship at age 12 inside. (Concert tickets, movie stubs, handwritten notes, or of course, photos also work).
• For the friend who makes things happen!, but still also makes time for your weekly lunches and answers every time you call, this Go Getter mug along with a bath bomb inside and a note that says, “I got your kids for the evening” because she’d love nothing more than to do nothing.
• For the friend who takes herself a little too seriously and always looks forward to girls night so she can let loose, this llama snow globe that will put a smile on her face when every time she passes by. This flying lion one is equally amazing.
• Lastly, for the friend you just met this year but instantly connected with and want to get something! This marble and wood cutting board and this Champagne Toast candle (that smells so delicious!) to cheers to new besties.
What are you wrapping up for your girlfriends this year?
SHOP THE POST