We’re completely overwhelmed with all of your support about our move and next chapter yesterday. “Thank you” is just not enough. So much positivity and advice and well wishes and suggestions on where we SHOULD move. Haha! The next couple months will be exciting! What a wonderful gift to have you all on this journey with us. We’ve had a lot of questions about if we’re bringing our furniture and we’d like to bring most of it–I THINK. But, like I mentioned yesterday, we don’t have a new house yet, just a location. So I think when we find the house, we’ll have a better idea of what will fit and what we’ll be selling. I’ll let you know.
What I do know is the best seat in the house is absolutely our Charly sectional in our family room! And we’re so excited our Charly line with Interior define is now available in leather!! And 15% off through 3/7!! Also, The Charly storage ottoman and the Charly loveseat is available in quick ship!!
Other fun things this week!
• Shoulder pads are inching their way back in and I snagged this sweatshirt for under $15!
• I am so excited about this Schitt’s Creek’s x Beekman 1802 collaboration! I already have so many people in mind for The Rose Apothecary branded skincare products and candles.
• Just another reason to be happy. :)
• One of the trends I was most excited for this year was darker wood tones and this bathroom does it oh, so well. Love the mixed whites, too!
• It was such an honor to be on Domino’s Design Time podcast this week! You can listen to the episode right here!
• So excited about this $100 light we got for the music room!
• H&M has the cutest kids clothes right now! Linked what I got for our girls here!