1. Little Book of Us: $9 The collection of quotes here is cute, but what’s even better are the little practical exercises that will bring you closer together. Like, “hang something in your home that symbolizes your relationship.” Love!
2. I’ll Be There For You: $14 Perfect for your Ross, or Chandler or your Galentine Rachel. (There’s a which FRIEND are you quiz inside and I’m 100% Monica.”
3. Aluminum Gold Frame: $68 A special frame with a photo of the two of you. Or frame a special note. Or ticket stub. Or image that sparks a memory. A beautiful frame is the base for such a sentimental gift.
4. Nugs + Kisses Greeting Card: $6 For the nuggets lover–you know who they are.
5. Avocado Slice Greeting Card: $6 Real talk–is there anything better than a handwritten card? I keep all of mine from loved ones.
6. Love Charm Pendant Necklace: $38 Jewelry is f-u-n to get and give on v-day and this LOVE necklace lays it all out on the table. (It’s all you need, right?!)
7. Delicate Carved Heart Choker Necklace: $32 If you want something a little less WORDY, this hearts choker is perfect for layering.
8. Tiny Personalized Gold Disc Necklace, Dainty initial Necklace: $27 I have these with all the girls initials and I wear it constantly! It’s beautiful and sentimental.
9. The Diamond Eternity Band Ring: $750 Celebrating a milestone Valentine’s day? This eternity band is so dainty but impactful and gosh, so beautiful! (I might have sent a link to Chris ;)
10. Band Ring: $18 The chunky band ring I wear non-stop.
11. Forever Together Easy Crop Tee: $39
12. Sushi Socks: $14 For him and his second love.
13. Clubmaster 51mm Polarized Sunglasses: $203 Guys sunglasses that literally look good on every guy.
14. Knotted Covered Headband: $22 She wants a headband.
15. Chunky Small Hoop Earrings: $20 I have and love these small hoops!
16. The Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops: $49 2-3 drops mixed with your moisturizer twice a week and you’re GLOWING (psst. Chris like it too)
17. Calypso St. Barth Eau De Parfum: $75 If you’re looking for a new signature scent–look no further, The Casablanca is one of my favorites!
21. 40mm Saddle Brown Modern Buckle: $149 Just when I thought I couldn’t love my apple watch any more, Chris just got me this leather watch strap for my apple watch for Christmas and it’s everything I wanted for my wrist.
22. Chrono White Caramel MVMT Watch: $135 A handsome watch for him
23. Rifle Paper Co. AirPods Case: $26 Newsflash: They make really adorable Airpod cases WHAT?!
24. Linnea’s Lights Candle, Peony: $34 If there were ever a candle made for February, this is it.
25. Treasure Mini Glass Candle: $18 I love these mini candles for the bathroom or my desk.
26. 100 Things To Do Scratch Off Poster: $15 The ultimate bucket list for everything you’re going to do together.
27. Soap Petals: $7 The most practical flowers there ever were. These pretty petals double as soap!
28. Customizable RetroViewer: $29 Use your OWN photos to customize this retro viewer. Ultimate, warm and fuzzy throwback.
29. Heart Box of Chocolates: $50 Classic. Beautiful.
30. Slip Lips & Lashes Beauty Sleep Gift Set: $119 A silk pillowcase is an absolute game changer for your skin and hair, this set also comes with a silky eye mask for an even more luxe experience!
See more Valentine’s Day gift ideas (all under $30!!!) here!