1. Little Book of Us: $9 The collection of quotes here is cute, but what’s even better are the little practical exercises that will bring you closer together. Like, “hang something in your home that symbolizes your relationship.” Love!
2. I’ll Be There For You: $14 Perfect for your Ross, or Chandler or your Galentine Rachel. (There’s a which FRIEND are you quiz inside and I’m 100% Monica.”
3. Aluminum Gold Frame: $68 A special frame with a photo of the two of you. Or frame a special note. Or ticket stub. Or image that sparks a memory. A beautiful frame is the base for such a sentimental gift.
4. Nugs + Kisses Greeting Card: $6 For the nuggets lover–you know who they are.
5. Avocado Slice Greeting Card: $6 Real talk–is there anything better than a handwritten card? I keep all of mine from loved ones.
6. Love Charm Pendant Necklace: $38 Jewelry is f-u-n to get and give on v-day and this LOVE necklace lays it all out on the table. (It’s all you need, right?!)
7. Delicate Carved Heart Choker Necklace: $32 If you want something a little less WORDY, this hearts choker is perfect for layering.
8. Tiny Personalized Gold Disc Necklace, Dainty initial Necklace: $27 I have these with all the girls initials and I wear it constantly! It’s beautiful and sentimental.
9. The Diamond Eternity Band Ring: $750 Celebrating a milestone Valentine’s day? This eternity band is so dainty but impactful and gosh, so beautiful! (I might have sent a link to Chris ;)
10. Band Ring: $18 The chunky band ring I wear non-stop.
11. Forever Together Easy Crop Tee: $39
12. Sushi Socks: $14 For him and his second love.
13. Clubmaster 51mm Polarized Sunglasses: $203 Guys sunglasses that literally look good on every guy.
14. Knotted Covered Headband: $22 She wants a headband.
15. Chunky Small Hoop Earrings: $20 I have and love these small hoops!
16. The Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops: $49 2-3 drops mixed with your moisturizer twice a week and you’re GLOWING (psst. Chris like it too)
17. Calypso St. Barth Eau De Parfum: $75 If you’re looking for a new signature scent–look no further, The Casablanca is one of my favorites!
21. 40mm Saddle Brown Modern Buckle: $149 Just when I thought I couldn’t love my apple watch any more, Chris just got me this leather watch strap for my apple watch for Christmas and it’s everything I wanted for my wrist.
22. Chrono White Caramel MVMT Watch: $135 A handsome watch for him
23. Rifle Paper Co. AirPods Case: $26 Newsflash: They make really adorable Airpod cases WHAT?!
24. Linnea’s Lights Candle, Peony: $34 If there were ever a candle made for February, this is it.
25. Treasure Mini Glass Candle: $18 I love these mini candles for the bathroom or my desk.
26. 100 Things To Do Scratch Off Poster: $15 The ultimate bucket list for everything you’re going to do together.
27. Soap Petals: $7 The most practical flowers there ever were. These pretty petals double as soap!
28. Customizable RetroViewer: $29 Use your OWN photos to customize this retro viewer. Ultimate, warm and fuzzy throwback.
29. Heart Box of Chocolates: $50 Classic. Beautiful.
30. Slip Lips & Lashes Beauty Sleep Gift Set: $119 A silk pillowcase is an absolute game changer for your skin and hair, this set also comes with a silky eye mask for an even more luxe experience!
See more Valentine’s Day gift ideas (all under $30!!!) here!
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Over the weekend Brooke (our social media manager) and I went to the Parade of Homes in the Raleigh area and it was so fun to get a feel of how other people in our new area are living and living large! The purpose of the parade is so that home builders and designers can […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home