The second fall hits, I mix up a bowl of this candy corn snack mix. And the next day I whip up another bowl, because the first is gone by then.
Here’s the deal, I’m not a fan of candy corn. Never have been. So I know how silly it sounds for me to claim that adding a few nuts to it makes a difference. But it does. Oh my heavens it does. 4 ingredients, less than five minutes, seriously make this stuff and give it a try. You’ll devour it so fast.
The Ultimate Candy Corn Snack Mix
- 2 bags candy corn don't get the big pumpkins, just the standard corn. pumpkins are too much.
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts Planter's brand is by far the best
- 1 cup honey roasted almonds
- 1 cup honey roasted cashews
- Mix it in a bowl and eat it like it's popcorn. You know, timid and controlled to start, but ravenous and insatiable by the end. And though it's not technically "required" for the nuts to be honey roasted, the mix does end up being about a billion times better if they are.