It’s Small Business Saturday! A great day to get out and support and shop your favorite local small businesses!! Below, we’ve rounded up a few gift ideas from our favorites to gift and receive and some that are on our wishlist!
1. Linen Apron $42 An apron to use every day but to also make the everyday feel more special.
2. Donut Necklace $49 A necklace that looks good enough to eat, and they’ll feel so special wearing around their neck.
3. Wooden Toy Camera $65 The perfect heirloom toy for the budding photographer.
4. Cheese Board $59 The most charming board that will easily double as decor on their backsplash.
5. Knit Kitten $32 This little baby cuddle kitten is going to go everywhere with them.
6. Positive Vibrations Blanket $118 One of my favorite throws I own. Most of our team ended up getting one, too.
7. Rust Backpack $60 This year, we got each of our girls one of these backpacks and matching duffels and it makes road trips and traveling a breeze! They use these as their carry-ons wherever we go. The storage options and quality are incredible.
8. Turkish Towel Robe $120 The coziest hooded robe in just the right length.
9. Silhouette Locket $115 A locket is a gift that almost always needs to be gifted with kleenex as well.
10. Ceramic Baking Dish $162 Years ago, we met the maker of these incredible ceramic. They are so beautiful, I could barely believe they could all be put in the oven!! Needless to say, our prized casserole pan.
11. Skin Bae $52 I gave this to all of my friends last Christmas. It has changed my skin!! All natural. Leaves it glowy and clear.
12. Canopy $295 (shhh…I got one of these for Faye as her big gift!) Months ago, I shared these beautiful canopies in a Casual Friday and I haven’t stopped thinking about building a room around one. Love supporting this beautiful, small business and can’t wait to have one of their canopies in our home!
13. Keepsake Box $127 So your mom can get all those special photos and letters out of the tupperware bin.
14. Frasier Fir Candle $34 My favorite candle for the season.
15. Oxford Pennant $200 Oxford has the best pennants hands down, this vintage one is one of a kind and framed if you want even more bonus points.
16. Poppy & Pout Lip Balm $68 The 10 pack made Oprah’s favorite things this year because it’s that great, but I’ve been low-key putting them in stockings for years.
17. Camont Umbrella $38 A beautiful, unique umbrella like this would be one of the most memorable and treasured gifts.
See the full 2021 Chris Loves Julia Gift Guide right here!
I have the coin necklace pictured at #9 from a family print shop and it is my FAVORITE piece of jewelry! I also have their silhouette print and Christmas ornament and everything that comes from that shop is such a beautiful quality gift. I received my necklace for Mother’s Day and cried because it was so special.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?