2. Smiley Patch Beanie $40 The happiest beanie that comes in a variety of colors and can sit perfectly above their ears, exactly where they want it.
3. Oculus Virtual Reality $499 VR is fun for the entire family–so this one will encourage sharing, too! We recommended this specific set to a bunch of friends last year and it got nothing but glowing reviews.
4. Nike Crewneck $65 My 13 year old niece has this specific sweatshirt on her wish list and as the owner of a gray one–I can see why. It’s a little cropped and cozy and has a bunch of the cutest colors!
5. Boy Brow $17 For the fastest, full brows on the planet.
6. Retro Snowmobile Snow Sled $89 A blow up sled that’s a little retro and a whole lot cheaper than a snowmobile!
7. Foodie AirPod Cases $10 There are MANY styles where this AirPod case came from. Nutella, Tropicana. They’re all so cute and twee.
8. Checkered iPhone Case $21 Sometimes all you need is a cool new phone case to make it feel like you have a new phone.
9. GoPro HERO10 $399 The new GoPro just got released so it’s at the top of a lot of lists this year, but that also means past models are on major sale ;) ;)
10. Flip Straw Tumbler $31 A nice big jug that will stay cold all day with a convenient flip straw and carrying handle to accompany them to all their practices.
11. Studio Recording Microphone $28 For that podcast they are starting (or for pretend!).
12. Mini Fridge $299 A childhood dream–to stash drinks in their room, or in Chris’s case–salad. Hahahaha
13. Electric Skateboard & Scooter $194 This electric scooter converts to a skateboard, so they can choose their own adventure.
14. Earrings Set $13
15. Polo Stripe Crew Socks $20 Classic and cool.
16. Tabletop Easel $36 To foster their love for art and creating.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home