1. Outstanding in the Field $365 Experience dinner in a field, in a vineyard, on a beach, in a meadow, on a fishing dock, or a city street. It’s one long table, one epic vista, and the meal of a lifetime. Check out upcoming event dates in Palm Beach, Florida and Tulum, Mexico.
2. Create Your Own Fragrance $86 Le Labo offers one-of-a-kind personalization to create your own custom scent — and even the label on the bottle.
3. The Ultimate Airbnb My sister is one of those travelers who lets the best vacation rental choose the destination. Rather than finding a place to stay in Big Bear Lake, California, for example, she peruses Airbnb for the BEST properties and then plans trips about when the house is available. This year, she stayed seaside in Maine, and it sparked experience envy in all of us. This Christmas, book the house and gift the experience. “This beach house in Oregon is one of the best in country, and we’re going.”
4. Nate Bargatze Tickets $40 Chris and I love comedian Nate Bargatze. He makes me laugh until I cry. We had tickets to see him in North Carolina this year, but I was sick and missed it. Thankfully, he’s still on tour! Tickets to a show is always a good idea, imo.
5. A Cooking Class — I have friends who took a cooking class in Thailand on their honeymoon, and ever since — I’ve been searching for the ultimate cooking experience to gift Chris. Search your area for culinary demonstrations, or book a trip with this gift in mind. A cooking class can be as small gift or if you want to go big—There’s also a Pho cooking class at the Gioan Cookery in Vietnam that looks out of this world.
6. Tinggly Fun Together Gift Box $129 Choose from 250 experiences — all over the world — and then book on the Tinggly redeem page. Select the date, the experience, and wait for the confirmation via email. LED Night Kayak anyone?
7. The Adventure Challenge Family Edition $39 It’s part dare and part discovery! Once your scratch off the adventure, you have to do it!
8. National Parks Annual Pass $80 We used to live so close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park. Now, we’re looking forward to exploring Great Smoky Mountains. The pass makes memories that last a lifetime.
9. Subscription Boxes (FabFitFun for Her, Bespoke for Him, KiwiCo for Kids, Blue Apron, TasteCrate, Book of the Month) A subscription is the gift that keeps giving! I love gifting subscriptions because my giftee always texts me when their new box arrives!
10. MasterClass I gifted MasterClass to Chris two years ago, and he loves it so much he renews every year. He’s done so many of the classes. This is a great gift to give a couple, too. There’s so many classes you can do together. I recommend Jessie Krebs Teaches Wildnerness Survival :)
12. Indoor Skydiving Voucher $159 For the thrill-seeker! This is real life flying in a wind tunnel. It’s family friendly, and this package comes with four flights for up to two people.
13. The Candle Bar $40 Paddywax Candle Bar lets you customize and pour your own candles. This is perfect for the friend with great taste. It’s also a good idea for a girl group. Make this night out your gift to each other!
You can find the complete 2021 Gift Guide right here!
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Yesterday was the launch of our new Polly rug collection with Loloi! The support has been overwhelming and we’re so excited to finally share this labor of love with you all. The collection was inspired from a need in the market–something to mix and match with vintage rugs, or vintage-inspired rugs like our first collections […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home