Surprise! Etsy is an incredible source for…lighting? It’s true. When I posted on Friday about a source on Etsy a friend and I came across for her bathroom lighting, so many of you asked for more. And hey, we aim to please around here. Not only are these lights, generally, hand-made from real people or small teams of people, they are often a lot less expensive than what you might think, or be accustom to paying from big name brands. Although there are many more, here are 18 incredible light sources on Etsy that caught my eye, and a sample from each:
1. AKA Charlie Studio : unique lamps and lighting made of brass and concrete, based in Israel.
2. ModCreation Studio : beautiful shop full of all sorts of lighting, made from a team of 4, based in Columbus, OH.
3. ParkStudio LA : Pendants, Chandeliers, Sconces and hardware made in LA!
4. Long Made Co. : Traditional meets modern lighting, based in Houston, TX.
5. Spark and Bell : Custom lighting made in the UK
6. Southern Lights Electric: Ridiculously cool, hand-crafted lighting made in Nashville.
7. Gymnastes : Lighting design studio based in Montreal, Canada
8. Worley’s Lighting : Contemporary, Handcrafted Lighting. UL Listed. Made in Charlotte, NC.
9. Flea Market Rx : Vintage-Inspired, hand-crafted lighting and home decor based in Santa Barbara, CA
10. Photonic Studio : Modern lighting, with a cool architectural vibe. Made in Pismo Beach, CA
11.Illuminate Vintage : Custom, handmade modern lighting, made in Houston, TX.
12. Reveal Home : Home Decor and Lighing, made in Greece.
13. Khalima Lights : Artisan Lighting Handmade in Charleston, SC.
14. Nino Shea Design : modern lighting and housewares, made in LA
15. Gant Lights : lighting with architectural influence, made in Germany.
16. Hangout Lighting : Hanging Pendant Lights and Chandelier Lighting, made in Chicago, IL
17. Boots & Gus : Handmade Lighting for Modern Spaces, made in Ann Arbor, Michigan
18. Parceline : Decorative objects and lighting handmade in ceramic, from Montreal, Canada