This post is sponsored by eBay.
“Have you checked eBay?” Chris and I say this all the time before we make major purchases, and this time of year we realize A LOT OF PEOPLE are making major purchases. So this weekend, while you’re scouting sales we can’t remind you enough–check eBay! Last year we bought a Dyson, AirPods and a frame TV over the holidays and the prices were better than anywhere else.
A lot of our favorite brands, like Dyson and Samsung, have outlet stores on eBay. (In fact, we have a custom landing page of favorite home collections that we populate throughout the year.) So when we’re looking for a good deal on a Christmas gift — or when we’ve been saving up for a major electronic to purchase on “Black Saturday” — we’ve got eBay bookmarked. Here are a few of the good buys we’re watching today. Some might even make it underneath the tree :)
- Apple AirPods, Second Generation – For the Podcast lover: “Hey, Siri — what’s at the top of everyone’s wish list?” Oh, these. Connects to all of their devices and activates as soon as they put them in their ears. Oh, and wireless charging, too. I actually didn’t know I needed these until I got a pair for Chris last year and they are like another appendage. So great for working out, too!
- GoPro HERO5 Black – For the Adventurer: This thing is waterproof, has a touch screen, and voice controls — so they can strap it to their snowboard (or surfboard) and tell it when to stop. It has made all of our trips so much more memorable!
- Samsonite On Air 3 20” Spinner – For the Traveler: Gift this, and you’ll be sitting next to them in Comfort Plus on their next trip to Maui.
- DeWALT 20V MAX Series 4-Tool Combo Kit – For the DIYer: what every homebody *really* wants for Christmas. A great kit with top quality tools!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – For the selfie queen: Air temperature is measured 20 times every second, preventing heat damage and keeping them looking their best, in a fraction of the time. I’ve had this for two years and I promise, there’s a huge, noticeable difference.
- Samsung The Frame TV – For the art lover: the TV that truly belongs on a gallery wall. It’s no-show wall mounting lets this beauty blend in with art and decor. We just hung one in our office and are, for the first time ever, contemplating having one in our living room.
- Dyson V8 Animal+ Cordless Vacuum – For the pet (or human) parent: 40 minutes of cord-free clean-up! Dog and cat hair — be gone! Truly, a super-hero in our home. (I got one for my mom for Christmas last year and she cried!)
- Canon EOS Rebel + Lens Kit – For the budding photographer: I shot with this camera for 6 years and it taught me everything I know about photography. Great gift for anyone wanting to learn more about photography. It is a powerful camera with WiFi capabilities, making it a breeze to use!
- Keurig K500 – For the Hot Drink King/Queen: Peppermint hot chocolate, anyone? Your favorite barista will brew cozy cups all season long.
- HP Envy All-in-One Printer – For the memory-maker: We all have someone on our list who still prefers physical photos and album. This one is for them. (Or you, because this printer is legit!)
- Hunter Chelsea Boot – For the Fashionista: You know what these black boots go with? Everything.
- Nintendo Switch – For the Gamer: TV, tabletop, and on-the-go modes for Mario or Luigi in your life. Our girls freaked when they unwrapped this and we still play it all the time as a family!
Hope this gives you a few more ideas for the people on your list! And if you need more, you can check out the complete 2019 gift guide here!