A peppery play on the classic, this fresh condiment is an amazing addition to just about any roasted or grilled meat or vegetable.
- 2/3 cup olive oil fruity, extra virgin
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp red chili flake or 2 tsp fresh chopped red chili
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2/3 cup finely chopped parsley fresh
- 1/4 cup finely chopped watercress fresh
- coarse salt
- coarse black pepper
Warm the olive oil in a pan until it just starts to show tiny bubbles. Pour the hot oil over the garlic, chili, and oregano. Let cool, then mix with the remaining ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.