An Amazingly Delicious Poké Bowl
So simple to throw together, super fresh and amazing flavors. This poké bowl is the perfect lunch or dinner.
For the Dressing
- 2/3 cup Tamari (gluten free soy sauce) Or coconut aminos
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic past
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
For the Rest
- 1 lb fresh salmon cubed, it has to be good quality
- 1 lb fresh tuna cubed, it has to be good quality
- 12 cups salad greens tender, baby lettuces, not romaine or iceberg
- 1 lemon
- 1 handful alfalfa sprouts
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 3 baby cucumbers diced
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds toasted in a dry pan on medium heat
- 2 green onions finely sliced
- 2 sheets nori thinly sliced
Warm the garlic paste in the olive oil over medium low heat, just until you see bubbled appear, then remove from heat and allow to cool. Make the dressing by whisking together all the dressing ingredients.
Add the cubed fish to the dressing and toss to coat. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the baby lettuces, alfalfa sprouts and bean sprouts. Add 1/4 cup of the dressing and a squeeze of lemon, toss to coat evenly.
Divide the greens into your bowls evenly. Top with a pile of cubed, dressed fish. Then top with the remaining ingredients. Add another squeeze of lemon or more dressing if desired.