To me, sunglasses are not unlike chapstick–you need a pair handy wherever you go! I like to have a pair in my car, Chris’s truck, my purse, my other purse… One thing I just bought from Amazon was this sunglasses clip for the visor in my car. So handy to have! I do have a pair of really expensive sunglasses that Chris bought me and they scare me to death. Really great quality, but they’re so nice that I don’t want to risk it. I love a pair under $40. I narrowed them all down to my top 10 favorites.
Sunglasses | Jeans | Half-Zip | Sneakers
1. Retro Narrow 2-pack $13 – Stop it with the price of these! I love this modern shape and the width is so so good. If you want to get in on the narrow, rectangle trend this is such a good way to do it. Very 90’s, but so incredibly wearable.
2. Angular Cat Eye $12 – Giving these the award for best Target find! Really cute, geometric cat eye.
3. Oversized Shield $14 – I didn’t know how I would feel about the shield glasses, but I can see myself wearing these a lot. If you want to tiptoe into the shield sunglasses, I think this is such a great place to start! Very high fashion.
4. Round Sunnies $15 Really light-weight and a good size if you want to try the round shape. The tortoise is a little bright in person, but it’s so delicate it doesn’t bother me.
5. Square Amber Tortoise $15 The most classic pair of sunglasses that look like they were $200 at least! The part that wraps around your ear is metal and it makes them feel really high end. I also love the lighter shade color.
6. Round Milky Tort $15 The metal nose piece makes it feel really extra and expensive! Also love the round shape with a little bit of a cat eye lift.
7. Oversized Square $16 Have had these forever. They were probably my first Amazon pair of sunglasses and all my friends now have a pair too.
8. Luna Aviator $25 These are my favorite of the bunch and what I’m wearing in the photo above!!! I would wear these every day–the mixed finishes, the shape… I feel really cool wearing them.
9. Idol Oversized Square $25 These are so fashion forward and eye-catching! Great shape, and the beige detailing makes these pop.
10. Olive Polarized $40 I am so obsessed with these. You are gonna get compliments on them just because they’re so unique!
Love these! I have light colored eyes so I need sunglasses any time I’m outside. I have at least 20 pairs and this organizer is a total game changer in my closet — so simple, holds a ton safely, fits anywhere. I give them as gifts and people rave. https://www.amazon.com/RZMAYIS-Sunglasses-Organizer-Organiser-Dark-Grey/dp/B07SLVKC6T/ref=sr_1_13?crid=2Z25M6SPTGFSW&keywords=sunglass%2Bholder&qid=1648309998&sprefix=Sunglass%2Caps%2C82&sr=8-13&th=1
Ack! I see at least three pairs I’m going to get. I think subglasses are a must to avoid squinting all over town >.<
Could you recommend some chic cases you like as well?
Have a great weekend!!
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
We recently painted our study a dark, moody green color. This is after we first painted it a muddy green, then repainted it a blue-gray. I guess what they say is true; third time’s a charm! The journey was worth it, though, because I’m so in love with this glossy green in contrast with the […]
We've been doing this since 2009 and we've posted a whopping 24145+ blog posts and counting. You might need a little help searching, huh?
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Welcome to our online community where we've posted home, DIY, style, renovations, and family since '09. Renovating our #cljmoderncottage in Idaho and headed for new adventures in Raleigh, NC. #cljfam #cljtransformations
Make yourself right at home
What do you think?