Father’s Day is on Sunday!! I already have a few gifts for Chris stashed away, but we put our heads together for this gift guide. Some gift guides are gimmicky or cheesy or maybe just look good (does any guy really want a solar-powered Rubik’s cube coffee mug? a candle?)–this is not one of those. A lot of these things I have gifted Chris in the past and he loves them, or he has personally purchased himself. And, the good news is if you’re still scrambling to get something for the men in your life, all of these items should be able to ship to you before the weekend!
1. Von Zipper Metal Stache sunglasses. This is Chris’s second pair of Von Zippers. I originally ordered Ray Bans but he ended up returning them because they felt too small on his head. These are a more modern, squared-off aviator and I haven’t seen them look bad on anyone!
2. Tretorn Otto Linen slip-ons. Another brand that Chris has grown to love. These shoes are a comfortable boat shoe for a laid back guy. He can wear them all summer long.
3. This may not work for the George Costanzas of the world, but the skinniest most minimalistic wallet makes my man hap-py! He’s been rocking this Torino Leather wallet for the last few years and it is still going strong without bulking out his back pocket.
4. Bose earbuds come in a variety of price points, but no matter which one you gift–you can’t go wrong. The clarity and quality is so good, he’ll be happy to finally toss those Apple ones.
5. For Mother’s Day last month, we gifted both of our moms a Lumosity subscription–and they have really enjoyed it! If you are unfamiliar, it is a web-based program to keep your mind, memory and attention in check by playing a variety of games. It’s really cool and as it were–a great gift, too! (We followed these instructions to purchase gift certificates.)
6. Conair iStubble Facial Trimmer. I got this for Chris for Christmas last year and it ended up being one of his favorite gifts. Chris has sensitive skin (awwww, poor fella) AND he looks amazing with a little scruff. He hasn’t picked up a razor since December. You can digitally set the trimmer as low as .4mm and it is smooth as butter giving your man an even shave leaving behind the perfect amount of man scruff. We’re both happy.
7. A photo of the kids in a cool frame for his office. No brainer.
8. If you’re wanting to get the dad in your life a tool, this DeWalt Impact driver is a great choice. We got ours back when we were building the shelves in the reading room and it drove into studs with hardly any effort. Plus, think of all the things he’s gonna want to build you with his new driver.
9. Last on our list, a Char-Broil TRU Infrared grill. Chris has the larger, Gourmet version of this grill, and can’t say enough good things about Char-Broil’s TRU Infrared technology. It heats and cooks everything so evenly!
Any ideas on your end? Or maybe your already picked something up for the dads in your life? Spill!