2. Cafe lights stringing from the pergola.
3. This Ikea outdoor sectional has really good reviews. We love the simpler lines, and the price. Of course.
4. A navy/ivory (navory?) rope rug from Dash and Albert to anchor the whole loungey space.
5. I love this outdoor coffee table, but not necessarily the color–some exterior spray paint could fix that pretty easily.
6. These raised outdoor planters, filled with flowers, herbs, succulents would add so much beauty, height and interest. I’m sold.
7. I’m thinking mixing a couple neutrals with navy, a warm yellow and maybe orange for pillows. Sources are: striped, yellow, stars (this is the cool back to a not as cool pillow front), navy geometric, and monogramed.
So that’s the general idea of where we’re headed. I am already gathering pieces up, but a few things might be tweaked as we see them in person–you know how that is. While we are definitely getting a late start on an outdoor space (especially when a lot of the blogosphere had theirs staged out in March), I am finding a lot of things are going on sale–already! Procrastinators unite?