Not only do I search for every small appliance, gadget, and electronic on eBay before I buy it, but I also always have things in my eBay cart. THIS is the week to check out on the cart because everything is on sale. I have them bookmarked for all of my Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber weekend shopping because they have the best deals. Many of these items are certified-refurbished, which I swear by. All this means is that it’s in new condition, and has been inspected, tested, and cleaned to meet the manufacturer’s specifications. We have bought so many things from eBay certified refurbished, and have never been disappointed. Here’s some of our favorites!
1. Kitchenaid $349 – No matter your level of cooking or baking expertise, a Kitchenaid is a kitchen must-have!
2. Hammock $43 – A great gift to give for any outdoorsy person in your life. This hammock is great for any backyard, but is also perfect for swinging on the go.
3. Wireless Headphones $72 – Any teenager would be so happy to open these Skullcandy headphones on Christmas morning! They’re even wireless, which is such a flex, and I love the tan color.
4. Smeg Toaster $229 – We’ve had our Smeg toaster for years and LOVE it. It’s a toaster that looks good out on any countertop, and I cannot get over this color.
5. Simple Human Mirror $130 – I get ready with this mirror every mirror. Changing the lighting with a simple finger touch is the most satisfying thing, and it’s the best lighting for getting my makeup exactly right.
6. GoPro HERO7 $200 – We all have tech-lovers in our lives that would love to be given something like this! GoPros are great for capturing high-quality video and photo content, but are so durable and even waterproof!
7. DJI OM Handheld Stabilizer $79 – This phone stabilizer is perfect for anybody wanting to bring their video-capturing to the next level. It stabilizes your phone while you walk around, so there’s no wobble or shake! So handy to have.
8. Arlo Doorbell $85 – A motion detection, doorbell cam would make a great gift for parents, because let’s be honest, they’re probably not going to buy it for themselves.
9. 55″ Frame TV $969 – This is the frame TV we have at an unbeatable price! My favorite part about this TV is that you can upload and feature art, so it looks like a framed piece of art! Check out this tutorial on how to upload art to a frame TV!
10. JBL Speaker $88 – We seriously love this speaker. It can connect to your device through bluetooth (or cord if you prefer), plus it puts off the best sound!
11. Dyson Cordless Vacuum $306 – If you’re still hauling out a clunky vacuum with the longest cord every time you need to vacuum (or know somebody that does), then it’s time to go cordless! It’s life-changing, to be able to grab the vacuum from the charging dock, do a quick little clean-up, and set it on the dock again. It’s just so convenient.
12. Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster $119 – This is the small kitchen appliance that is getting us through our kitchen renovation. It’s like a little mini-oven, and we cook so many things in it, in little time. Read this post, where we gush about it even more, if you want the full review.
13. Air Fryer $70 – Another great air fryer option that has a similar look as Smeg appliances in my opinion. Would make a great countertop addition!
14. Laser Level $90 – This laser level has gotten us through so many projects and would make the perfect gift for anybody with a toolbox!
15. Picture Frame $50 – This is the gift that all the grandparents would be thrilled to have. Are you kidding me? With this digital picture frame, you can upload all the family photos to the cloud it connects to, and the receiver of the gift will want to just sit and watch the stream of photos all day. So fun. My mom keeps hers we got her last year on the end table.
16. Shark Robot Vacuum $189 – Obsessed with this little worker in our home! It leaves no inch of floor untouched, plus it’s just so satisfying to watch. Set it on a schedule and forget it, and when it’s all done, it empties itself into the docking station. (Sold out but you can shop more on sale here!)
17. Hoverboard $139 – We got our girls a hoverboard a few years back and our 7 year old still uses it! Riding one of these is basically like living in the future.
18. Smart Projector $190 – This portable projector can project onto any flat surface, while also playing the audio using bluetooth! This is the perfect thing to have for spontaneous movie nights.
19. Ring Doorbell $115 – Another great doorbell cam option! Control everything from your phone, and it connects with Alexa!
20. Record Player $99 – We use our record player all the time! Popping a vinyl onto the record player is one of my favorite things to do, and the music lovers in your life would be so happy to have this.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Yesterday was the launch of our new Polly rug collection with Loloi! The support has been overwhelming and we’re so excited to finally share this labor of love with you all. The collection was inspired from a need in the market–something to mix and match with vintage rugs, or vintage-inspired rugs like our first collections […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home