We can all buy a car, but that doesn’t mean we can build one. And we can all eat a delicious meal, but that doesn’t mean we can make one. This is a gift-guide for the person in your life who loves to create delicious food, and appreciates it.
1. Silicone Utensils $49 – Durable and heat-safe up to 550 degrees. Great utensils for every day.
2. Cone Cheese Grater $24 – Kitchen tools that are functional and beautiful are my love language.
3. Acacia Wood Footed Serving Bowl $118 – Perfect for serving up salads, breads and cookies; or to keep on your counter round-the-clock as a fruit bowl.
4. TRUFF Gourmet Hot Sauce Set $69 – It’s good. Like, really good.
5. Marble Serving Board $49 – Cheese and crackers on a plastic plate is a toddler snack. Cheese and crackers on this serving board, is the perfect appetizer for your small gathering.
6. Velvet Pot Holders $24 – No stitched pillowing or farmhouse animals – just soft, beautiful kitchen mitts.
7. Barbecue Gift Box $70 – The Spice House is where Chris orders all of his spices, and he raves about their blends. The BBQ set is a favorite, but he says they’re all winners.
8. Extra Virgin Olive Oil $9 – This is a top-rated dipping oil made from olives grown in California. “At this level it’s more of a seasoning than an oil.” Chris says.
9. Wüsthof Classic Knife Block Set $495 – Wüsthof is all we use, and this is a great set to replace those old, dull knives you were given as a wedding gift. And the white handles – swoon.
10. Rectangle Wood Serving Board $278 – We have several boards like this around our kitchen. They add so much warmth and character, and are perfect for serving up Chris’s best creations.
11. Brass Pepper Mill $104 – So pretty and unique. A gift to be treasured every day they use it, for sure.
12. Marble Utensil Holder $35 – A staple we’ve had in our kitchen for years. Never lets us down and blends seamlessly into almost any decor.
13. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven $360 – Chris’s go-to. He cooks in this more than any other piece of cookware he owns. Like, it’s not even close.
14. Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven $349 – Such a fun activity for the whole family, and turns out way better than delivery.
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home