This post is sponsored by Walmart
Walmart is kind of killing it in the decor department right now. Amazing price points, really cool collabs (with people like Drew Barrymore and Queer Eye!) and pieces that fit right into my favorite “modern cottage” vibe. I rounded up a few of my favorites and when we were putting together the mood board, everyone in the office couldn’t believe it was all from Walmart!
I love that good design can be accessible to all. When designing a space, I always recommend finding inspiration, draw out some layout options, setting a budget and THEN starting shopping! Over the years, I’ve learned that whatever your direction is, you can achieve the look no matter what the budget! And I hope these pieces help you do just that!
1. Loom Striped Area Rug $61 A classic neutral rug that would add a little bit of modern to any room.
2. Knife Block $59 LOVE the white!!
3. Touchscreen Air Fryer $89 Air Fryers are, indeed, amazing but they are generally so big and bulky (and ugly). This one is a stunner!
4. Touchscreen Toaster $39 Another small appliance from Drew’s kitchen line! Cutest toaster for a great price.
5. Linden Full Size Bed $299 This bed is almost identical to the spindle beds we have for a fraction of the price!
6. Floor Lamp $83 A floor lamp is a decor essential and this one hits all the marks. Classic, slightly tapered shade, I love the swing arm head, too!
7. Brass Frame $17 I love bringing in small table-top frames to our home with family pictures in it and this one would be so cute to set on a shelf or end table!
8. Round Woven Tray $24 This is a substantial tray that is so versatile!
9. Black Oak Nightstand $89 Can you believe the beauty of this nightstand at this price point!? I’ll be recommending it until I can’t anymore. it’s so good!
10. Linen Throw Pillow $19 I’m really into a soft, tonal linen throw pillow and this one has a really great fray detail that makes it look more expensive.
11. Oak Tree Art $26 To know me is to know that I have an affinity for tree sketches. I love what trees represent. I’d pair it with this matching Birch tree sketch!
12. Dashed Striped Pillows $24 These could work on a bed or sofa! So classic!
13. Wire Baskets $19 We have these in Polly’s closet and I just love the way they blend form and function.
14. Bath Mat $28 I love a good nubby bath mat. This one comes in an array of colors, but I’m always drawn to the beige or white for a spa-like feel!
15. Arch Wall Mirror $119 Jaw on the floor. This vintage-looking mirror also looks WAY more expensive.
16. Ginger Jar $37 The sweetest blue and white ceramic to style a nook with.
17. Tufted Chaise $1081 This is such a special piece to fill a corner and lounge and read. It comes in a few different colors, too!
18. Marble Tray $9 So beautiful for a pairing in the bathroom or on your dresser for jewelry!
19. Black Adirondack Chair $78 We have these in white on our patio and they are so comfortable and classic.
20. Black Nightstand $59 Classic shape that no one will believe was only $59!
21. 5′ Fiddle Leaf $83 Hard to beat it.
22. Windowpane Floor Pillow $39 I love floor pillows for our girls’ rooms and the playroom especially.
23. Textured White Queen Bed $359 This bed would easily pass for vintage.
24. Black Oak Dresser $255 This dresser matches the nightstand in #9, but I think it stands so beautifully on its own as well!