We never used a diaper bag before. An actual diaper bag, I guess. I’ve just never loved the look of them truthfully. My sister sent me a large red purse that I used as a diaper bag when Greta was younger and it worked well. It was simple (which I liked), but things did get lost in that large dark hole. There weren’t a lot of pockets or ways to help everything stay organized–but it worked. This time around, we have found the perfect diaper bag that is wearable and functional for Chris and me.
- It’s unisex. I am equally geeked about this navy + brass + leather bag as Chris is. (It also comes in 3 other hues, including all black which is completely swoonable)
- Lots of clear and mesh pockets on the inside where it’s bright, white and wipeable. Nothing is gonna hide from us in there. It even comes with a changing pad tucked in place.
- A dedicated pocket for sunglasses.
- A dedicated cell phone pocket.
- Magnetic pockets in front and back. Hooray for no loud velcro!
- An entire insulated pocket for snacks. Also known as the most popular pocket.
- Insulated side pockets for drinks. There are two, so we can use one for a bottle and one for Greta or my water bottle.
- A “bulky item flap.” Perfect for a yoga mat, newspaper, blanket, extra jacket. So you don’t have to take the baby stuff out to go from activity to activity.
- A pocket for a 13″ laptop! Now they are just showing off…
- It converts to messenger bag/backpack/handbag and comes with stroller straps, too.
This post is in partnership with SoYoung.