I don’t know about your local climate, but North Carolina is warming up!! And as the weather is shifting, my wardrobe is following suit. Enter in all of the classic and graphic tees! I’ve collected a few favorites over the years, but I think my tried and true is something loose, boxy, and always a crewneck. As far as the cut, I either swing between a crop or oversized. There’s not much of an in-between, which must mean something? Anyway, I wanted to show you some of my favorite classic crewneck tees and graphic tees!
Starting with this Essential Easy Tee that I have in 3 different colors! You can’t beat the price, and I love the casual everyday fit. So comfy and cute.
Here it is in white!
This black tee is another favorite and is a step up in quality (and price), but well worth it. Slightly different shorter sleeve, which I also love!
Here are so many more that I’ve worn and tested, along with some I have my eyes on.
1. Oversized T-shirt $9
2. Ribbed Modal-blend T-shirt $12
3. Slub-Knit T-shirt $15
4. Organic Vintage Crewneck $24
5. Essential Easy Tee $25 (Best white tee I own. Have it in gray too!)
6. Striped Jersey T-shirt $25
7. Boxy-Crop Tee $28 (Comes in so many colors!)
8. Organic Cotton Raglan Tee $30 (Never gone wrong with Everlane.)
9. Softfade Cotton Oversized Tee $35
10. Ribbed Shrunken T-Shirt $35
11. Hartley Knit Tee $38
12. Openwork T-shirt $39
13. Linen Roll-cuff Crewneck $42 (Have it in the blue stripe but want to order this one!)
14. Elbow Sleeve T-shirt $49 (So fun for spring and summer.)
15. Almost Friday Tee $52 (My fav easy black tee.)
16. Off My Mind Terry Tee $58
Graphic tees can be dangerous territory. There are people out there who might quiz if you wear a shirt sporting a band, team, or place. I’m in the camp of “let’s not gatekeep what people wear,” so go ahead and buy the cute Nashville shirt, even if it’s not your favorite place on earth. My graphic tee collection is small and growing, and I’m definitely snagging a few more from the round-up below.
1. Mont-Blanc Oversized T-shirt $12
2. New York Oversized T-shirt $22
3. Long Printed T-shirt $24
4. Graphic Skimming Tee $29
5. Golden Hour SF $30
6. Golden Hour Aspen Skis $32
7. Yellowstone Graphic Tee $34 (Have this in a long sleeve. Abercrombie tees all day–so soft!)
8. Nike T-shirt $35
9. Nashville Graphic Tee $44
10. Pittsburgh Steelers Tee $50
11. Cannes Tee $55
12. Cosmic Heart Graphic Tee $68
13. Birth Month Flower Tee $68 (So fun that you can choose your birth month!)
14. Janis Joplin Poster Tee $88
15. Lili Tee Eagle $100 (Wearing this one on repeat.)
16. Tiger Tee $100
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
The next project we’re checking off our 2023 project list is the mudroom! This used to be the laundry room until we built out a much bigger, better laundry room upstairs. So, in the meantime, this space has been exclusively Cricket’s room. Cricket will still have a special space here, but we’re transforming this dingy […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home
Make yourself right at home