Two years ago, I forgot to fill Chris’s stocking. I just forgot. He does the girls stockings and I get all the gifts and I felt awful. Never again! I like to fill it with his favorite treats (inca corn and beef jerky haha) and then a few little things, too!
1. Water Bottle: $18 to keep your water cold all day long!
2. Smart Plug: $8 so they can voice control everything
3. Rose Quartz Facial Roller: $20 I roll this over my face every morning and it’s so soothing and great for inflammation and puffiness!
4. AirPod Case: $14 so their favorite thing can become their even MORE favorite thing
5. Game of Phones: $10 a scavenger hunt within your phones–what could be more fun!?
6. Bro Mask: $28 made extra large to fit a man’s face and extra cooling to repair skin
7. Pencil Case: $28 for your little artiste!
8. Love Handle Phone Loop: $9 my favorite little handle that attaches to the back of any phone
9. Lip Sleeping Mask: $22 to slather on every night for the pucker-iest lips!
10. Ankle Socks: $12 for the cutest peek-a-boo!
11. Tile Slim Bluetooth Tracker: $23 so he can stop losing his wallet every day
12. Indoorsy Keychain: $10 it’s a lifestyle, really.
13. Embellished Velvet Mask: $24 are cool, beautiful masks the new socks?! I think so!
14. Silk Pillowcase: $23 I sleep on a silk pillowcase every night and it’s so good for hair and skin
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Almost daily I get asked what I would call my home style. I don’t like to box myself in, but I definitely lean Modern Traditional with an emphasis on comfort when it comes to our home. This especially came up when I shared our Powder Bath Reveal on the blog. I think it changes slightly […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home