It’s always fun to see when the seasons change, our readers start digging deep into the archives, or coming across one of our projects on Pinterest that is relevant to the warmer weather. And since there are hundreds of thousands more of you now than there was when most of these posts hit the blog originally, I thought it would be fun to share six Spring-y projects or posts that you might want to try this season.
1. A few years ago, in our last home, we made all five of these raised garden beds for about $100. Find the full tutorial here. We have plans to make them again in our side yard in this home and I can barely wait.
2. Another quick and budget friendly project we did in that house was staining our small concrete patio. A quick way to update your outdoor space this season!
4. I actually made this easy house number plaque late last fall. It survived the winter like a champ and I still love seeing it every time I pull in the driveway–a great 1 hour project!
5. Something that isn’t a quick project by any means, but one that we helped our friends tackle last year was painting the exterior of their brick home. While it wasn’t quick, it was pretty cost-effective for the results and the same technique could be used for some siding, too!
6. It was just last spring that we were finalizing Chris’s eCookbooks (Chris Loves Tacos, Chris Loves Burgers and Chris Loves Wings) and we have loved hearing how much you’ve enjoyed them. Since May is National Burger Month (is there anything that rings in green grass and warm weather like a nice, juicy burger?), you can get 33% off “Chris Loves Burgers” as well as the bundle for all three of Chris’s eBooks. This sale is only for the month of May, but the books will carry you through the whole summer. The Dirty burger pictured below is my personal favorite.
As for present day, we’re breaking ground on our deck tomorrow morning. Can’t wait to share it with you! Hope the weather is warm where you are and you can get outside and enjoy it.