Happy November! I’ve seen so many of my favorites looking back on the past month and sharing their top ___ favorite finds/things and I thought I’d jump on board. October was full of pumpkin patches and strict dieting (#hashimoto’s oy!), but also some pretty incredible finds and family moments. Here are my top 13 October Favorites!
2. This looks like a one of those extremely expensive one-of-a-kind rugs, but it comes it 6 sizes and two colors. I’m partial to the navy background with peachy accents and the price is not too bad either! Definitely one of my favorite finds this month that I’m storing in my back pocket and can’t wait to use soon!
3. The creamy matte white with black and aged brass detailing is what makes this pendant look like it cost 3x what it does. It would look beautiful over an aged wood island, in a bathroom or even over a nightstand.
4. We’ve been on the hunt for a dining table for the cabin. And for weeks, I was set on a round one. I settled on this gorgeous round one (that comes in 4 sizes but is $1000 for a 60″!!) but when we went up to tape it off, we realized it would stick pretty far into the living room once we add chairs. Still crazy about it.
9. Maybe you’ve noticed I’ve been wearing these boots non-stop. They’re a bit of an investment (for me), but they are sleek, incredibly comfortable and warm and go with jeans or dresses. Couldn’t recommend them enough!
10. This month we launched our new Homebody mugs just in time for the cold weather to come blowing in. (It snowed here this week!) We are launching our Holiday/Winter collection of tops this weekend so sign up for our newsletter to get first dibs!
11. This serving board & cloche has made it into a few of my instagrams this month and I always get so many questions about it. I want to give one to all my special people for Christmas. It’s a great centerpiece, even empty, and really functional, too!
12. In addition to adjusting my medication for my Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, I’ve been gluten, grain, soy, dairy, pork and egg free for over a month now and I can’t tell you how much my health has improved. I often get asked, “But what do you eat?!” Lots of lean meats, fruits and vegetables and CELERY JUICE! However, I found this grain-free mix that has saved me many mornings when I needed something more. There is an egg-free waffle recipe on the back. I usually mix in half a mashed banana or blueberries for sweetness, and it feels like I’m cheating but I never get sick. Definitely a favorite.
13. Lastly, my favorite moments of October were all the in between moments of work and instagram where we made so many wonderful memories as a family. And the little moments, like Polly’s obsession with the word “Bye” that I hope I never forget this month. We captured a few in October’s Day to Day video you can watch below, or right here on our YouTube channel. (Subscribe to be the first to know when we upload a new video–we upload 2-3 a week!)