Mother’s day is right around the corner on Sunday, May 13 and this is always one of my favorite gift guides to put together. Not because it’s my own wish list–but rather, I’m a mom and these are things that have been gifted to me that absolutely made my day and put a smile on my face. These are the things she’ll love for sure.
2. Comfortable shoes, like these Adidas Gazelles, she can wear every day without any stipulations of using them to work out.
3. Am I there Yet? by Mari Andrew — A book filled with illustrations of the complexities of adulthood that she’ll relate all to much to and laugh to herself through the whole thing.
4. An effortlessly gorgeous swim coverup and the promise of going somewhere warm so she can show it off.
5. A keepsake notebook for each child (I have one in 3 different colors that I love so much!), to keep on her nightstand and write down all the hilarious, notable things they say every day. On 4-22, Greta said, “I want to be a mom because I want to boss people around, but I don’t want to be a mom because I don’t want to kiss on the lips.” Ha!!
8. A Target gift card (the holy grail!) and an afternoon the peruse the aisles alone (or with her bestie).
9. A Dinner Bell so she doesn’t have to shout when dinner is ready and it reminds her of her own mom every time.
10. If you’re going to give her flowers, make sure there’s a pretty vase like this one that they come in (and not one of those cheap glass ones that they often are sold in.) A vase that she’ll use forever and ever and is so pretty and all her friends will ask her where she got it. (Hint: You’re actually gifting her a very awesome vase.) $49
11. My absolute favorite masque so she can pamper herself any day of the week. $33
12. Belt Bag, aka Fanny Pack. Which maybe went out of style for a minute, but they’re back with a stylish vengeance–and thank goodness because is there anything more convenient!? $48
13. Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones. The only headphones that fit comfortably in my tiny ear canals (it comes with a few different sizes, too!) and stay in even when I’m thrashing to old school Britney Spears at the gym.
14. The prettiest ceramic olive oil cruet because she’s a boss in the kitchen, but also likes it to look as nice as the food she makes.
15. Homebody t-shirt because there’s no place she’d rather be. (size down in your normal size in the men’s fit for a slouchy look, or size up in the women’s fit for more form-fitting)