My mom is coming for Mother’s Day this year which feels extra special. It’s kind of fun because Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are about six months away from my birthday and Chris’s birthday, so it feels like an extra “thinking of you” day, and we both really like that. For this gift guide I tried to fill it with a mix of my favorite things or things I would truly love to give or receive!
1. The Sydney Crossbody Woven Bag $178 Recently got this in blue and I take it absolutely everywhere.
2. Striped Gardening Gloves $30 For the gardener in your life who could use some gorgeous, quality gloves.
3. The Art of Outdoor Living $31 The coffee table book, but make it garden!
4. Chambray Serving Platter $59 I cannot keep myself away from this adorable platter!
6. Copper Electric Tea Kettle $36 A tea kettle of dreams for all the mothers drinking teas of any sort!
7. Mother’s Day Card $5 Could there be a cuter Mother’s Day card?
8. RevitaLash $55 The serum that make my eyelashes and eyebrows grow like weeds.
9. Perfect Pot $165 (On sale for $125!) Fitting for the name and pairs perfectly with the always pan we’re so obsessed with.
10. Birthstone Pod Bracelet $80 Peas in a pod to represent all the loved ones in their life!
11. Tide Stripe Beach Chair $198 (On sale for $138!) The cutest beach chair I ever did see.
12. Outback Woven Sun Hat $68 A sunhat you’ll want to wear absolutely everywhere.
13. Pearl Beaded Ring $24 This is a little beaded ring and isn’t it the sweetest?
14. One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book $13 I would say this is a great gift to give to mothers of little ones to capture those precious memories.
15. Levain Bakery Cookie Box $27 Ooey gooey at the center, crispy on the outside, NYC’s most iconic cookies are baked to order, gorgeously gift-wrapped in bright, spring floral boxes and shipped nationwide in four, eight and 12 six-ounce cookie gift boxes. #ad
16. OUAI Leave In Conditioner $28 My hair wouldn’t be the same without this product, and bonus points for smelling so good.
17. Austyn Sandals $75 I’ve been tip-toeing into sandals with these babies and I’m not mad about it. The color is so good.
18. Sophia Floral Tablecloth $79 A tablecloth I’ve been gushing over!
20. Gingham Blazer $104 (with code AGENDA) Everybody mother needs a gingham blazer in their wardrobe!
We designed the Charly line of sofas, chairs, and ottomans with perfect proportions for comfort — with wide arms, a loungey depth, and stylish and practical lumbar pillows. Available in 70 kid-friendly, pet-friendly fabrics, this line was created with families in mind.
Our wood grain Shaker cabinet fronts were designed for busy, high-traffic homes like ours. Clad with durable textured thermofoils, this line is compatible with Sektion, Akurum, Godmorgon, and Besta cabinets from IKEA. It's the perfect, practical way to add the warmth of wood to all the rooms of your home.
We have teamed up with Loloi to create a line of rugs that are as affordable as they are beautiful. This collection houses a great mix of traditional and modern rugs, in cottage-y colorways, as well as vintage-inspired beauties that you’ll want to roll out in every room.
We partnered with Stuga on a line of hardwood floors — The Ingrid is really livable, and the color is very neutral. It doesn’t lean warm or cool, it’s that just right in-between. We have really loved putting it everywhere in our house. It’s the best jumping-off point for design, no matter your interior style. In addition to being beautiful, Ingrid is really durable — we have three kids, and we always have a home construction project going on. Ingrid stands up to it all.
Looking for our favorite things? A place to shop our home room by room, or just catch up on what Julia's wearing / loving right now? Browse the CLJ shop.
Befores, afters, mood boards, plans, failures, wins. We’ve done a lot of projects, and they’re all here.
We have a long-standing relationship with DIY, and love rolling our sleeves up and making it happen.
Even when you don’t want to rip down a wall, you can make that space in your home better. Right now.
Last week, Chris and I had the incredible opportunity to travel to London for work. We were invited by Williams Sonoma and William Morris and Co to preview their newest collaboration and the inspiration behind it. It was my first time in London and although it was a quick trip, they brought us all over […]
Another way for us to stay in touch! Joining our weekly newsletter gives you access to exclusive content, never-before-seen photos, your questions answered, and our favorite DIYs. Sign up below!
Make yourself right at home